• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

The Titan Council: Lords of War

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Reactions: Straze
Read this first before you download. The first map was a bit off but this time it's gotten a lot better if I do say so myself.

The campaign starts off in the caves of Frostsaber, deep down Icecrown. P.S. All of this was imagined by me. The campaign was mostly me. HeartAttack only terrained. Anyways, in Frostsaber, the three Titans of the Council, Kradros Firefang, Tegro Rockfoot and Alegros Thunderfist are arguing about this and that. The main bad guys have been re-thought and have now been named: Gredik the Destroyer, Maltros the Incinerator, Larosh the Wise and Aiden the Mighty. Don't download this unless you want some unfinished stuff.

Keywords:
Knight, Magic, Portal, Vampire, Alien, Forest, Wolf
Contents

The Titan Council: Lords of War (Campaign)

Reviews
22:44, 14th Dec 2015 Orcnet: What the user Rex explained on the comments below.