• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

The Story of the Elements

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
THE STORY OF THE ELEMENTS

Chapter 1: The Bigging

In the biggining there was only the Void. Niether light or dark. The perfect, empty, boring void. Then the Void seperated into two halves that would forever fight for dominanace, Light and Dark. But still there was nothing much. Then Light gave birth to Order. At the same time Dark gave birth to Chaos. And so began the Infinite war. Order and Chaose Clashed for 10,000 years. There abtract battle was so imense that it tore the Void further. These tears became the 4 base Elements: Fire, Water, Earth and Nature.

End of The Biggining

Chapter 2: Creation

The Elements followed there fatheres into battle. This giant clash strained the Void to its limit untill it finally shattered, sending all the elements clashing into each other. This clashing, known as Creation, created large massed of elemental islands knows as the Planets. They were mainly composed of the most numarous Element, Earth, and composed of only a bit of the least numarouse, Fire. And so creation had begun.

End of Creation

Chapter 3: Life

At the center of each planet was a glowig mass of energy. This was called Life Energy. It was an amazing mixture of all the elements. Life Energy was so incredibly powerful that it could hold these huge planets together. It was so powerful that it began Life. Clusters of this meterial would seep through the planets mass and out onto its serface. Thene these globs of enegy would minipulater the elments sorrunding them to creat "shells" to sustain themselves. These shells combines with the life essence formes all sorts of things that became creatures. At this stage much of everything was still abstract. The planets were, however, Becoming steadely more physical. And so did the creatures. What a spectical it was to see creatures of every dicription meterialisingout of the Abtract Plane.
On nearly all planets some clusters of Life Essence became enfused with Nature, Earth and Water. There were hardly any that enfused with fire, how ever those that did, although spars, were great and powerful but often destructive.
With the meterealisation of the planets, so meterealised the elements they were made of. Earth took a hard, solid form. Water took a fluid, liquid form. Nature mainly took the form of the wind, which formed a great, invisible blancket over the planets. Fire never completely took a physical form, maintaining a state of being knows as plasma.
As for the creatures...
All creatures were made out of Nature, but none more then the Trees and Plants. Stone golems and Giants were composed mainly of Earth. Fish and Serpants were made of Water. But Fire was only present in Deamons.
And so the Creatures came to be. And with the Creatures came there troubles, there wars and there Magic.

End of Life

Chapter 4: Magic

The cronicles of magic are not available. This is all i shall wright here as the rest shal be part of a game/book. Thank you for reading.

Last edited:
Level 24
The chapters are incredibly short, and full of misspellings. I'm assuming that English isn't likely to be your first language, so the misspellings are forgivable. On to what I think of it, the concept of the story is interesting and has potential, but seems more like a creation story for another story than a story on its own. Also, the work as a whole is a bit simplistic and lacking detail.

I'll ask for this to be moved to the Screenwriting, Storyboarding & Concept Creation board, where people would be a little more helpful, and are actually looking to read something.

Level 5
This is the base story, a brief history, that lays the ground work for a whole universe. I wish one day to be an author. The chapters are short yes but they will become longer as the story progresses. English is my first language. I really on the computer to fix my mistake.:cred:

Level 2
Uh, I believe its spelled 'Chaos' not 'Chaose'

and also, the four main elements are commonly known as Earth, Water, Earth and Wind...
but you can keep it Nature I'm just stating my opinion...

Level 24
This is the base story, a brief history, that lays the ground work for a whole universe. I wish one day to be an author. The chapters are short yes but they will become longer as the story progresses. English is my first language. I rely on the computer to fix my mistake.:cred:

I'd actually said that it sounded more like a creation story for another story >_>. In that case, it may be more appropriate to have it as one longer thing than individual chapters, even though it would be fine to keep individual events named.
If English is your first language, I'm going to assume that you're young, and it's good to start young. You still may want to improve your spelling though; the computer doesn't catch everything. Rely vs really, which I bolded in your last post, is a good example.

Uh, I believe its spelled 'Chaos' not 'Chaose'
I'd already mentioned that it was full of misspellings, "Chaos" is neither the first nor the last.

and also, the four main elements are commonly known as Earth, Water, Earth and Wind...
but you can keep it Nature I'm just stating my opinion...

Earth, water, fire, and wind do you mean? Anyways, he's obviously not using classical elements, and he doesn't have to because this is his story.

Level 2
Heh, oops...

And I picked Chaos as it seems very important in the storyline...so it needed to be spelt right

Status
Not open for further replies.