• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

The Story of My Campaign

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deleted member 242951

D

Deleted member 242951

Hi every one !!! I am making a campaign out of warcraft lore , The name of the Campaign is:-

Guardians of Xar'ayisa

The fall of an Empire

The Story of the campaign goes something like this:-

The kingdom of Xar’aysia was the most peaceful place the whole world had ever seen. It was so because of the Great King Xaras Tirith who wanted nothing more than the welfare of his people and all the allied kingdoms. The army of Xar’aysia was the strongest with the largest army among all. The kingdom was well known due to its victory over the cursed land named “Zeldan” which was later turned into a peaceful settlement called Inkasia or the land of joys in their sacred language. The former ruler of Zeldan, Zashara was set free by King Xaras after his victory over Zeldan. The people of his kingdom considered this act as a wise act of forgiveness but among thousands of people only one man “Indra’nil” the advisor and the head of justice of Xar’aysia who was also loyal to his king (Xaras Tirith) realized the danger of setting an Adversary free. After having weeks and months of conversation on this topic the king refused and declared that “someone who is incapable of harming our Kingdom shall not be our enemy”. On hearing this Indra’nil was disappointed. Later on after 7 peaceful years passed when King Xaras Tirith had a child his child was named Valcois Tirith meaning “HOPE” in their language, His nick name was Valc that meant the same. When he grew up and celebrated his 3rd birth year, a strange prophet who had the birthmark of the cursed Zeldanians said that One day there will be Cataclysm between this sacred land of Xar’aysia and Zeldanian Gods, The gods of Darkness. This prophecy was ignored by the king but was taken into consideration by Indra’Nil. Years passed then came the day of Horror for the Xar’aysia. When the king was as old as 65 years and the prince Valcois was 29 years old, a dark army arrived at the borders of Inkasia the land of pleasures. The people of Xar’aysia were not aware of this threat. But Indra’Nil was gifted with the powers to study the traces and essence of magic and life. Thus he could also detect darkness from a far distance. Xaras trusted Indra’Nil, So on hearing this news he sent the vast army of Xar’aysia to fight for their motherland. The king knew that he could not win easily so he also included price Valcois and the allied Empires in this battle. The army of the Xar’aysia was outnumbered by than that of Zeldanians & unlike any other war fought by this Mighty Empire this battle could only be ended in one way …… Defeat for Xar’aysia. The King lost his long conquered land with his life and his people were slaughtered like wild animals and killed like pests. The Zeldanians did not show any mercy. Valcois was saved from the grasp of death by Indra’Nil. Now there was only one way to bring Xar’aysia back to life….. A path feared by strongest of the warriors. A path to the dimension of Kronsis where lived the Great Aspects of the Elements. This was the dimension that gave birth to earth according to Xar’aysian mythology. Valcois had to reach the plains unknown by oldest of the Scholars. But in the long journey there was the Zeldanian Lord of War “Zel’Quarosh” who had faced defeat only once Against the Empire of Xar’aysia which was now in his control. The empire of Valc’s father now stands in crisis the people lay in sorrow... The rightful throne of Valcois is being used by Zel’Quarosh

To avenge the death of his father and the slaughtering of his people he sets off his journey with the aid of 3 Elite warriors of the kingdom assigned by the late king Xaras. Lady Ishani , Ikaran the Descendant of Light and Odin’Nil the son of Indra’nil and the Warchief of the rightful King Valcois.

I will add more to the story later, some further part of the story is thought and just needs to be written down

Please inform me If u have any doubts about the storyline Or If I forgot some details through a VM,PM or a comment.

Please reply... I need response and views on this story

Deleted member 242951

D

Deleted member 242951

Yup , I paused the work beacause when I bought the book I thought the writer is Richard A A. Knaak so the book must be good , when I read the more than Half of the pages it was good as it held suspense but towards the end the story was not good enough, I thought I will edit the story and continue with my work later as I had progressed very less and it took a lot of time and paperwork to convert a fictional place in book to a real map.

However If I see any hope I will do that one after this campaign

BTW: How is the story?

Ardenian

A

Ardenian

Only a first plan, I will cut it in detail and there is also a third person missing.
What do you think ? Green is the appropriate colour ?

EDIT: upsa, wrong thread...

Last edited by a moderator:
Level 2
The Story is really good, I'm really excited about this and expect to play every beta and of course the final release. Keep up the good work! :ogre_icwydt:

Deleted member 242951

D

Deleted member 242951

Thanks ... That encourages me. I facing some problems with maps though. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.