• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

The Skin Section.

Should Someone clean up the Skin Section?

• Yes

Votes: 7 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
I've noticed that the skin section still has skins in the que line for about 3 years, and I'm new to Hive. :eek: So I was wondering is someone going to clean it up or what??? :confused: Heck, maybe someone should just delete everything thats still inthe que line for such a long time! I've seen that most are still there even after we got a new mod in the skins!!! :eekani: Well can anyone explain why????? Hello!!

Last edited:
Level 19
Its just because Ralle added a new system a little while ago.
This system does the following :
whenever the resource isn't approved/ignored within 3 (I think) days it will been shown to everyone, but with that little message below it
"(This resource is still in the moderation queue)" .
But maybe you're right, it should be cleaned... All sections should.

Level 32
is someone going to clean it up or what???
The process of resource approval is slow because it's very time consuming to properly and thoroughly test each item. Most of the resources dated before December of 2006 were imported from another site to preserve them for posterity.

Our resource moderators (including myself) often have other responsibilities here at The Hive, in addition to living our normal lives.

Those moderators entrusted to manage our resources are competent and wise: as they find time to test and approve/reject submissions the moderation queue is sure to be reduced.

I'm new to Hive. :eek:
[self="http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/newthread.php?do=newthread&f=360"]Introduce yourself to The Hive, Kivenmage![/self] :grin:

Level 13
I've noticed that the skin section still has skins in the que line for about 3 years, and I'm new to Hive. :eek: So I was wondering is someone going to clean it up or what??? :confused: Heck, maybe someone should just delete everything thats still inthe que line for such a long time! I've seen that most are still there even after we got a new mod in the skins!!! :eekani: Well can anyone explain why????? Hello!!

Wow those lazy lazy bums! :p

Level 32
*revive*

The Hive Workshop's administration has taken an important step to address this problem. Another resource moderator has been added to help organize our skin section.

Please welcome:

THE_END
[TD][/TD]
THE_END is an accomplished texture editor and is sure to be helpful to our users as well as an asset to our staff.

Status
Not open for further replies.