• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

The scourge

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Guys you know, now in cata the val'kir will serve the forsaken and the val'kir were the greatest warriors of the lich king.

Level 2
Not by the Horde by the mongrel named Garrrosh he is Mad and fool...I hate him, and from what i saw.... That even the Horde hate him: Vol'jin said that he will rip his head when the horde will turn again him, Baine hate him because Caire die because of Garrosh, Sylvanas: Garrosh to Sylvanas:Watch youre mouth bitch...

Level 7
can somebody tell me if tehere anything new lore thing about the scourge in cataclysm, as i know they fell but there are some amount of them that resist still.

Level 8
The Scourge is pretty much dead (yes, I know what I did there). Bolvar is keeping them in check, while the Argent Crusade works on removing the undead prescence from the Plaguelands.

Level 1
The scourge is currently ruled by Infested Kerrigan Ner'zhul, who have corrupted Bolvar Fordragon. The scourge have been revealed to be part of the zerg after the merging of warcraft and starcraft.

Level 11
The Scourge are not over. Mind my words. Bolvar is merely another tool to be used in the grand scheme.
The Lich King is much smarter than he was given credit at the end of WotLK. His fall could have been an unplanned event or it may be a part of his scheme. Just watch though...it aint over

Status
Not open for further replies.