• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

The road to 1.2C

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
Did you read what i said? I said change 1 desired stat for another desired stat for a steep cost. Obviously you would only change it for the most undesirable stat on your soul and be content with it afterwards.

Ira

Ira

Level 4
but drizzt is right since your characters and your vault are 2 saves you can change your soul save and then reload your char.

Level 3
you could do that. but having soul stats being too randomized was never a good idea to begin with. reds are much better now but also much rarer.

Level 8
Magician/Necro level 25 talent is kinda useless.

-Necro doesn't use water globes
-15% heal from Magic Missles sounds good, but necro go for fire dmg, so he pick Combusition
-aoe dispell? sounds good bot it's instead of meteor and rarely used in fights.

Is it possible to do something here?

Level 3
even with talents, magic missiles out dps combustion. the stun is good but not like any of the current boss requires massive amounts of kiting anyway. as for meteor, i hardly use it myself as its often not required and it also has a poor dmg to mana ratio. so... aoe dispel is a good choice here.

Level 8
even with talents, magic missiles out dps combustion. the stun is good but not like any of the current boss requires massive amounts of kiting anyway. as for meteor, i hardly use it myself as its often not required and it also has a poor dmg to mana ratio. so... aoe dispel is a good choice here.

It's up to tactic and up to fight, sometimes meteor is a must, or atleast gr8 help(specialy with interrupt ability)

Was wondering about more talent customization, it would alow for more strategy builds and more fun

Level 3
if i am not mistaken zwieb already has plans for talent changes in 1.2C.

btw how much more do we have to wait?

Level 3
Is there any plan of other riding?

especially Murloc, Carb, Polar Bear and Kodo Beast

i want them!! ty

항상 응원하고 있습니다, 제작자님!!

Zwiebelchen

Hosted Project GR
Level 35
Not all unit models qualify for mounts. There are some requirements like their stand and walk animation not to be too jumpy.

I pretty much already implemented all unit models as mounts that fit this criteria.
Everything else must wait until the map size limit gets lifted and I can actually import unit models.

Status
Not open for further replies.