1. Updated Resource Submission Rules: All model & skin resource submissions must now include an in-game screenshot. This is to help speed up the moderation process and to show how the model and/or texture looks like from the in-game camera.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. DID YOU KNOW - That you can unlock new rank icons by posting on the forums or winning contests? Click here to customize your rank or read our User Rank Policy to see a list of ranks that you can unlock. Have you won a contest and still havn't received your rank award? Then please contact the administration.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. The Lich King demands your service! We've reached the 19th edition of the Icon Contest. Come along and make some chilling servants for the one true king.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. The 4th SFX Contest has started. Be sure to participate and have a fun factor in it.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. The poll for the 21st Terraining Contest is LIVE. Be sure to check out the entries and vote for one.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. The results are out! Check them out.
    Dismiss Notice
  7. Don’t forget to sign up for the Hive Cup. There’s a 555 EUR prize pool. Sign up now!
    Dismiss Notice
  8. The Hive Workshop Cup contest results have been announced! See the maps that'll be featured in the Hive Workshop Cup tournament!
    Dismiss Notice
  9. Check out the Staff job openings thread.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

1.2C drop list

Discussion in 'Guides & Database' started by DrizztDoUrden, Jun 7, 2016.

1. SHBlade

SHBlade

Resources:
    Resources:
    No1 seen the Hopebringer yet :v

2. Devlain

Devlain

Resources:
    Resources:
    Hopebringer is a myth =O

3. Hawajska

Hawajska

Resources:
    Resources:
    Helios psion accesory seems weak.. extra fire dmg is nice, but ap(negated by levitation) and no int, makes it weak.. not sure if I would pick it over seal.

4. Zwiebelchen

Zwiebelchen

Resources:
    Models:
    Maps:
    Spells:
    Tutorials:
    JASS:
    Resources:
    It gives straight +12 SP, which is a lot for an accessory.

5. Hawajska

Hawajska

Resources:
    Resources:
    Gloves from seer gives total 18sp, int also boost psionic charges ;)

6. SaikoDeMoN

SaikoDeMoN

Resources:
    Resources:
    Oh, please. Helios' effects are silly strong for an accessory. If you want to use spiritweave rather, that's your business. I don't see any decent psion player not aiming for this legendary.

7. Ethical

Ethical

Resources:
    Resources:
    unless ur a spellcaster psion, but thats rather unheard of

8. Hawajska

Hawajska

Resources:
    Resources:
    +6sp, +extra psi charges, +4% critt vs extra dmg procs, not a big difference for legendary.

9. SaikoDeMoN

SaikoDeMoN

Resources:
    Resources:
    I'm not even a psion player and I can see those procs are way better than 4 crit+8 charges+6sp. You should test it out for yourself before asking for buffs. This accessory adds more DPS than some lvl50 weapons.

10. Decent

Decent

Resources:
    Resources:
    Hopebringer bring us a hope that it exists :O

I actually didnt want to reply about all of this (cuz its ours Me and Zweib "private business"), but well, item made so much agiotage.
    I understand Zweib's idea about Psion as class. Role that can replace other roles (jack-of-all-trades). As well i understand Zweib's idea about that item (item for multi class should give multi stats not just a simple +int+sp+hst as for some mage). Do i undersant the sense of getting bonus AP from psi necklace? For right now - no. Maybe later, yes, who knows? Even with large STR/AP boost there are a lot of other more usefull spells to absorb. But still what wasn't my original idea. Do i undersant the sense of getting bonus AP from psi necklace? For right now - no. Even with large STR/AP boost there are a lot of other more usefull spells to absorb. I also dont see yet robes and cloth hats with bonus AP, AS and STR (to be totally master in all, right?).
    After all, Zweib told about next changes in Leviatation skill so lets wait to check how it will be. Moreover without testing it straight ingame nobody cant say how OP or useless Eyes are. Because im pretty sure that after some tests Zweib gonna nerf it hard cuz...
    Nice catch btw.

11. Hawajska

Hawajska

Resources:
    Resources:
    Psion attackspeed is not that hight to exceed dps bonus from blue item, with proc
    Check for yourself.
    Also psion can copy spell for higher dmg (for example lightning), pls dont try to convince me ap and agi is good for psion xD

p.s. I'm not askig for buff dude, just pointing pointlessness of adding agi for int based classes.
    or is it on purpose to not make hero too strong, while giving slight boost to haste and minions.
    That i can understeand, but haste for psion is not rly usefull.

Decent, I understeand, but this1 isn't multiclass item ;)

Last edited: Jun 14, 2016
  12. Ethical

Ethical

Resources:
    Resources:
    actually im more concerned about paragon vs marble. As it stands, paragon gives 10 less hp, 2 less armor+evasion and 2 less sp, big deal. but paragon gives 3 more AP and 6 agi. Tho i have not tested this, but the 6 agi could possibly give extra 1 crit and/or 1 evasion, which cancels out the fact marble allows for more SP dps. 1 evasion too isnt a big deal compared to the extra 3 ap you are pumping out every hit. the difference is minute, but seeing as marble was meant for crusaders/hb versus paragon which is a more universal item, i thought the "class specific" items would be a bit better.

13. SaikoDeMoN

SaikoDeMoN

Resources:
    Resources:
    I agree with that. Paragon is too strong for an item that can be used by any class. Either need to nerf it or buff the pure tanking mail/cloth accessories.

14. Ethical

Ethical

Resources:
    Resources:
    removing the agi from paragon might be a justifiable nerf, or lowering all stats to 4 or 5. giving +2 more evasion to marble (making it have 4 eva) would also seem like a nice small buff.

edit: seeing as paragon drops from seer (technically the last boss?), im getting the impression that it might be the case where "one universal item rules them all" which i honestly dont mind. hopefully we can get some clarification on this issue.

15. Ihazdialup

Ihazdialup

Resources:
    Resources:
    I think buffing the pure tanking cloth/mail acc would be a better option (at least on the defensive side) because the dps acc are obviously better than Ring of the Paragon

16. Ethical

Ethical

Resources:
    Resources:
    Buffing eva from marble alone would be sufficient enough i think.

17. Hawajska

Hawajska

Resources:
    Resources:
    legendaries upgradeable by Dun Haldrian token? sounds cool is true or?

18. tm69gaias

tm69gaias

Resources:
    Resources:
    i'm ok with paragon since i've droped it from Magnataur Patrol Elite for my monk. ^^

19. Ethical

Ethical

Resources:
    Resources:
    hurricane is way better for monks

20. SaikoDeMoN

SaikoDeMoN

Resources:
    Resources:
    For DPS sure, but for tanking paragon is currently the obvious choice, even though bearpaw is supposed to be tuned for him. When makhar kiting is fixed and in the future when D4 is released, you will need a tanking build.