• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Drop List - The Foothills' World Bosses

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zwiebelchen

Hosted Project GR
Level 35
Yes there are lots of items for the next zone already in the database... you can mostly instantly recognize them instantly as they won't have custom models or skins.
The only way to attain them so far is by cheating or exploiting the save/load... which is also kind of cheating. If you see players having these items, feel free to ban them from the bots.

Level 9
though zweib I think some items do have a model attachment because on some items I was too lazy to delete the current attachment after I copied an item to make a new item based off of it

Zwiebelchen

Hosted Project GR
Level 35
though zweib I think some items do have a model attachment because on some items I was too lazy to delete the current attachment after I copied an item to make a new item based off of it
I will replace all the models and skins for these items for new ones anyway. I don't want to recycle models for the new content except maybe for green items.

But this is usually the last step in content creation; first comes the Mystic and boss beta.

Status
Not open for further replies.