• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

1.2C(1) out now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
http://www.hiveworkshop.com/bundles...b03f58fc175a6a89040a95343ef_144066_1465682219

BUGFIXES/GENERAL:
- Mercenaries will now learn a new spell when reaching level 30 and 45
- Added some extra polygons to improve the texture wrapping on the Ranger and Thief model
- Granite maul model attachment point corrected
- Footman's Platebody armor model now properly displays
- Artifacts can no longer be carried on the hero main inventory, as originally intended
- Fixed dwarf corpse animation on respawn
- Heroes now properly require level 42 to teleport to Dun Haldran
- Readjusted the size of the cap of vines model to better fit the size of the heroes heads
- Readjusted the position of the Mask of the Betrayal model to fit the heroes heads better
- You can no longer use your mount in caves or dungeons
- Increased the return range of the elite Magnataurs in the ice cavern
- Slightly increased the respawn timer of elite creeps
- Bloodthirst now has a visual and sound effect
- Expedition Chimes and Icy Harp now have the aura effect promised on the tooltip
- Gryphon head now properly grants 10 agi
- Viper's Grip now grants armor
- Fixed Pure Essence and Frost Entity Totem recipe
- The Lord of Caverns no longer drops both skulls and trophies; one has been moved to other bosses each
- Titan's Spear model has been made slightly longer
- Runic Vestment now has a cloak model
- Divine Fist no longer procs on allies
- Captured Lightning now has a model that attaches correctly to the mage's hand
- Overseer's Constructs now spawn farther away from the Overseer so they won't get stuck behind him
- Pure Essence proc damage increased
- Made Gift of Genos model slightly smaller
- Healing and Mana potions in the potion belt now got proper hotkeys
- Fixed the particle emitters of both skulls
- Greatly increased drop chance for Whitepine crafting bag
- Increased the speed of the Spirit of Ma'kar
- Fixed several tooltip typos

Level 3
Ugh, not sure I like all of this. Mercenary changes are interesting, but popular mercs have been nerfed to the point of almost uselessness.

Adding two mostly useless skills to healing merc just makes him deplete his mana very fast. Some encounters that were barely soloable are downright impossible now. Classes that relied for merc heal will now struggle a lot on boss encounters (not sure if this is actually intended). Also him having other stuff to cast makes him much less consistent. I've died because of him casting other stuff and interrupting his heal stream. I wouldn't mind having option to feed potion to merc via potion belt 6 or something while placing it on CD like you used it yourself.

Lancer is 100% worthless now. His damage output is so low now that his attack damage has been nerfed. He deals avg 67 dmg comparing to 80 of Footman (on target dummy so no backhand procs either) and 92 of Enchantress. Also has less armor, hp, agro generation than Footman. I think he needs to revert to old damage figures. Perhaps I missed something about his ARP because dummy. If he had ignore target defense he would probably be good.

I like diversity of having more viable merc choices but some of those changed need to be addressed in future imo. Especially inconsistency and longevity of healing merc given that many classes depend on that guy. Other than that, good update.

Level 8
Used all the mercenaries with my bard and they've all been great. With regards to Shaman, didn't have any issues. Was actually easier to solo the rare spawns than before.

Level 3
DPS. Tried both of them at training dummy.

Seems like somewhere something went wrong between versions then.

Healer merc didn't get any mana increase from 1.2C to 1.12(1). Values are the same.
Lancer got increased hp but decreased armor and greatly decreased attack dmg.
(tried loading chars in both version)

Level 8
-Bag drop is nice, but you can't pass item that was inside.
So if berzerker loot recipe for cloth hat he wont be happy, so it makes roll pointless.
Any chance to unbound item? so peoples will roll after item is opened?

-Psion minion if dies, group has to wait untill he go get another one.
Any chance to make minion respawn with hero, untill dismissed?

Level 8
Btw Z, I love sorceres spells, these flames with random trajectory, lightning orb.. it's damn cool
I wish sorcerer hero could have this lightning orb, and both with necro these minimeteor.

What Ya think about adding some more spells to choose option?
if not lvl 25+.. I was think about these level before. for example:
1st ability choice for mage, combusition vs magic missle and add meteors there but with requirement (sorcerer or necro to pick it).

Status
Not open for further replies.