• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

1.1j now available for download

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zwiebelchen

Hosted Project GR
Level 35
Have fun everyone.

http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/...9bc8ee6b1e1aeeb73dc610533&dateline=1326516202

CHANGELOG:

General:
- Killing players in pvp mode doesn't grant experience anymore
- certain boss spells now have audio feedback
- Steal can not be used on players anymore
- Servant of Nature can't be tricked anymore to create more than one wolf
- shieldbashed targets now don't attack randomly after being hit anymore
- concept of passive ability spellbook removed. All passives are now considered ordinary abilities thus being added to the active spellbook and adding to the active ability limit
- Fixed a bug that did not reset arena properly when causing a tie
- Several tooltips fixed
- Fixed a bug that caused certain items to not show the cooldown clock when being used
- Fixed a bug that sometimes showed mixed-up quest marks for the quests "A two headed threat" and "Dangerous Crops"
- Fixed a bug that caused weird behaviour of fire proc weapons combined with searing gloves
- Threatmeter now also displays DPS (resets after every fight)
- Reduced time between wave spawns in D3
- AoE attacks (including sweeping blades and 2H weapon AoE effect) only procc item effects on the main target now
- 2H weapon AoE effect will now only hit 1 additional target instead of all within range
- totally new music tracks for outside world added
- A new merchant has arrived in Mytargas: Kalin L'anerael now sells new spells to players
- rumors say that there is a restless soul seeking revenge deep down in the sewers of Mytargas ...

Gameplay/Balancing:
- Attack power of The Blacksmith's Revenge now matches the tooltip
- Steel Body now has a new formula
- Cold Death now requires copper ore as mentioned in the tooltip
- Range of spells for Ancient One and its tentacles increased
- parry buffed to absorbing 125 damage instead of 75 max
- Eagles Eye buffed to increase critical strike chance to 10% instead of 5%
- mana potions now have a cooldown of 300 seconds instead of 90 seconds
- wisdom mana recovery bonus of mana potions reduced to 5%
- mana rebalancing: base mana of all classes increased and mana cost of almost all spells increased
- Heavens Edge now consumes a small amount of mana
- Mana absorption of Energy Drain ability increased

Class Changes:
- Song of Vigor now has a new special effect
- thief skin replaced by something that fits the class more than the current one
- Meteor Strike now has a different area marker to avoid confusion with boss spells
- Burst of Light hotkey is now 'D'
- Claw Strike is now instant self-cast (pet will target its current auto attack target)

Level 2
a great ty to u dude,a really good work, can't try it right now, but probably tonight ! :D

Level 13
So this version is broken
Skills can't be purchased, when you attempt to purchase them, with a skill slot missing, it says 'you do not fit the requirements' Unless killing the new boss is a requirement, this is a bug.
The new boss cannot be stolen from, I'm unsure if this is intentional

The worst part, is the backpacks.
All items in backpacks seem completely fucked up, they load the wrong gear, as if all item codes have been mixed up. The items seem consistent though, it's not random, certain items turn into other items. I'll do some further testing.

I like the new mechanics behind the boss spawn and the fact that items before loading can't be picked up. The new music is nice, but brief. The new terrain is looking really good.

Overall, we need 1.1j2

Level 5
I was a bit confused with my tharmaturgist's robe beign replaced by basilisk talon.

But all in all, we just have to wait for the fix.

Level 3
yeah, I lost all of necessary items, I got two things: First, it's a strange stone in sewer Mytargras, I don't know how to use it. Second, there is an new area in left map, i can't find the way to it. And... How to meet new bosses, I can't see them in map.

Level 13
There is one new boss at it has something to do with the strange stone. Think about it it's not that hard when to use it.

Zwiebelchen

Hosted Project GR
Level 35
Weird about the inventory stuff ... It shouldn't be like that as I changed nothing about the save load system. I will check that again.

About the skill vendor not selling skills:
I'll check it. Thanks for reporting.

However, you can not steal the boss due to obvious reasons: as the boss despawns after pulling, you could abuse that to steal him once per day without having to kill him.

Level 4
It may be something about test vers. You made everyone lvl 35 right? so did u go on on test vers, or was it just a +vers with that lvl 35 adding to normal contuning vers? If this 1.1j is made on that test 1.1j, then that lvl 35 thingy may cause it.

Zwiebelchen

Hosted Project GR
Level 35
It may be something about test vers. You made everyone lvl 35 right? so did u go on on test vers, or was it just a +vers with that lvl 35 adding to normal contuning vers? If this 1.1j is made on that test 1.1j, then that lvl 35 thingy may cause it.
I've alreaey spotted the mistake... and no it has nothing to do with this.

Level 8
Yo there...

I've notive little bug.
When u buy "Lightning Charge" spell as sorcer than u recive also pet command spell.

Is it just to block buying more spells?

Level 8
Just btw, I think some ppls including me, would love to check out their dps and new system alow it somehow.

But I was wondering about improvement, how about ading dummy with xxxxx hp and big hp regeneration rate, so players could check their dps more correctly and without problems.

Level 1
awesomee, new version just started playing Wc3 been playing WoW in waiting for this new version. i love the heaven's edge buff the mana cost was bad. Absolutely estatic theres a DPS meter now. All the class changes including song of vigor, thief skin, meteor strike changed marker (now people wont go, omg i didnt know which is which!) lol, and all the other stuff. Great stuff zwieble and crew. love you guys!

-Glossedup on USEast

Status
Not open for further replies.