• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

The Puppeteer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 15
This was made as a short history of a bossfight im in the process of making.

Just outside the volcano, uzog, lived a Clan of orcs by the name of Lavarock. The Lavarock Clan held the Fire God, Vulcan, above all other gods.

At one time there was a powerful cheiftan in the Lavarock Clan of orcs. This cheiftan boasted being the strongest, fastest, and toughest orc
out there, daring anyone to challenge him.

One day, during one of Cheiftan's, Gorfang, boasting sessions, a stranger wearing a cloak so none of features were showing laughed at Gorfang.It became deathly still. The stranger told Gorfang,if your as great as you say you are then why not battle me. If i lose you may kill me, but if you lose you shall become my minion and reside with me in the volcano Uzog. Gorfang laughed "Of course i will face you. We shall meet in 1 hour at the arena." After a hour ticked by the two opponents stood on each end of the arena. Gorfang had his many advisors talking to him, giving him advice, while The stranger just stood quietly on the other end. Gorfang stood up roared and charged at the stranger. The Stranger flung off his cloak. to everyone astonishment in the crowd the stranger was Zoggul, aformer clan member who had seeked demonic power so he could become more powerful than simple orc magic could grant. Zoggul had been banished many years
ago almost forgotten by the Clan members. As Gorfang was charging, Zoggul flung out multiple strings from his robes each one attaching to Gorfang. Each struggled Zoggul trying to gain control of Gorfang, and Gorfang trying to ward off the demon infused strings. No one came to help in fear of being attacked and taken control of. Finally Gorfang could take no more collapsing to the ground defeated. Zoggul announced "See fools? orcish brute force is no match for demonic magic."

Zoggul and his newly acquired minion Gorfang left the arena and walked back to Uzog, the home of Zoggul.

After months of argueing and bickering among the council, they decided to train an elite team of orcs to try and enter the volcano and slay Zoggul.
Are you one of them?

well thats the story i worked on for about 20 mins last night. give feedback

Status
Not open for further replies.