• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

The Plague 2: Island Infection Announced

Did you ever play The Plague and if so did you like it or not

• No, i didnt know how to play.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 10
This game will be the sequel to the succesful plague map. This is not the plague made by apethetic irony. This game is much different and involves many more units.

====SUMMARY====

The original plague involved several different players fighting off hordes of zombies in epic battles. Most units were costom models and every time i played it i got good feedback from players. If you have not heard of this map, dowload it and you might be surprised. The enviornment was mostly forests, open plains, and city enviornments. The new plague will involve continents and islands scattered throughout the map. And many people have told me that they wanted the zombies to be playable. well now the zombies are playable in this new island enviornment.

unlike most zombies games this game involves more troop building rather than defense building. In a lot of zombies game the zombies are impossible or are very hard to kill. Not many people have made zombies game where you fight them, usually outnumbered with large armies. Not 1 vs 100 but 70 vs 100. You do have heroes and special units but thats not all you can make. I didnt really like any of the zombies games out there because in most cases you only get a hero. Im trying to advertise to people who like large battles but not a spam war type thing. (Spam= making a lot of crappy troops that are easy to make and lagging up the game) This game is more strategic where you build armies and defenses in an attempt to survive. And the zombies team is involved more so than having to build a few barracks' and make crappy zombies till you win. They have to tech to and make sure that they arent taken out by the humans. It should be a very interesting game.

There will be new races and units but the old races will still be there but will be updated. The game will probrably have a darker feel to it and be more involved with teching and upgrades.

The new zombies race will also be very involved with tech and resources. The main goal of for the humans will be to iradicate the infection and survive. And the zombies goal will be to kill and infect every human. There will be a few city type strategic locations that will generate income for either side. But the large towns wont be there anymore. this game will mostly involve building armies and defences until you can gather enough forces to become aggresive and push back the zombie assault.

So plz comment and put any suggestions or comments you have for the map. Thankyou! Plz if you havent heard of the map go check it out.

Last edited:
Level 10
Just because a game has a short description doesnt mean it isnt good. And i dont think fighting off hordes of zombies in an epic struggle for humanities survival sounds dull. Maybe its just me. And you should be more willing to try new things, b/c youll never know what you might find.

Level 7
Just because a game has a short description doesnt mean it isnt good. And i dont think fighting off hordes of zombies in an epic struggle for humanities survival sounds dull. Maybe its just me. And you should be more willing to try new things, b/c youll never know what you might find.

Well, it all depends on who you're talking to. Say, if you we're informing the world that they had to fight off zombie hordes..then they would be in awe.

Unfortunately, you are talking to a Warcraft 3 Mapping Community, and that is just another zombie apocalypse in a long line of games. Just that description is dull, and not a new thing. Give us some more interesting info, please.

Status
Not open for further replies.