• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

The Peasant - Demons

Reactions: deepstrasz
So, this is the third and last (I think so) part of the Peasant-Cinematics.

I hope you like it!

(I tried to do my best to use sounds)

Please report bugs!

Keywords:
Peasant, poor, demons, cinematic, fun
Contents

The Peasant - Demons (Map)

Reviews
This map had been examined by Alexis Septimus. If you think this map review is not accurate or require another review, feel free to contact Alexis Septimus. But, map would only be review again for second time and also for the last time unless under...

M

Review
Notice & Contact
This map had been examined by Alexis Septimus.
If you think this map review is not accurate or require another review, feel free to contact Alexis Septimus. But, map would only be review again for second time and also for the last time unless under certain circumstances. It would be selfish to request constantly a mod/admin to keep review your map as there is many other maps waiting for approval as well.

However, if you still insist of another review after it had been review for second time. Feel free to contact other admin.

To contact Alexis Septimus, please click this
new_mail.png
Visitor Message.
Map Review
1) Terrain - Bad (2)
2) Trigger - Horrible (1)
3) Minor Error - Horrible (1)
4) Major Error - Average (3)
5) Replay Value - Average (3)
6) Fun factor/gameplay - Average (3)
7) Use of imported material -
8) Single player -
9) AI support -
10) Camera - Horrible (1)
11) Originality -
12) File Size - Superb (6)
13) Internet/LAN Friendly -
14) Balancing -
15) Packaging - Average (3)
16) Credits -
17) Storyline - Bad (2)
18) Theme -
19) Protection - Excellent (5)
20) Quality - Average (3)
21) Description/Information/Detail - Average (3)
22) Hiveworkshop rules & regulation - Excellent (5)
23) Game Mode -
24) Function -
25) Unit Placement -

Total Accumulation Point : 41/70 * 100 + (-7) (Review) = 51.57

[+] - Smallest files size I ever seen for a cinematic.
[+] - The most hillarious part is about the cages, but I won't reveal it since it would be a total spoiler.
[!] -
[-] - The camera runs through several doodad/destructible and it is not done at purpose to give a better effect.
[-] - Conversation dialog at certain point goes too fast.
[-] - Fade filter could use improvement as it fade in too early.
[-] - Camera sometimes zoom too quick at the wrong time.
[-] - Should set it to skip dialog and scores.

Review : This is probably the smallest file sizes I could have possibly seen for a cinematic type map. Which is why I would give Superb for it.

However, there is a lot of animation at this cinematic which have not been run properly. This eventually kill the joy of watching it.

Not forget the bad timing about your camera, it move too quick at some scenario which it should not do so.

There is plenty of error you have committed as well such as making the camera run through destructible/doodad or unit, and it is not done at purpose to give it a better efect. Which is why I have to give the camera the lowest rating for it.

I have half the mind to give this map a rating 2, but there is 1 really good humor at this cinematic which perk me up and make me laugh real good and I already state it at the good point.

You certainly rush in making this map, but please don't do that again. If you create any cinematic in the future, test it before you upload it.

Another -7 points for this map.

Septimus Score System
Awful: 1-10
Unacceptable : 11-30
Lacking : 31-49
Useful : 50-69
Recommend : 70-90
Highly Recommend : 91-100
Director Cut : 101-105
Sub-Zero : 106+
Rating & Miscellaneous information
Score - 52/100
Rating - 3/5
Condition - Average
Status - Approve
Review - 1
Reminder
The map might not be fully tested, if any user of the map found bug/error or anything else.
Feel free to contact Alexis Septimus by clicking this
new_mail.png
Visitor Message.

Level 31
Review
Notice & Contact
This map had been examined by Alexis Septimus.
If you think this map review is not accurate or require another review, feel free to contact Alexis Septimus. But, map would only be review again for second time and also for the last time unless under certain circumstances. It would be selfish to request constantly a mod/admin to keep review your map as there is many other maps waiting for approval as well.

However, if you still insist of another review after it had been review for second time. Feel free to contact other admin.

To contact Alexis Septimus, please click this
new_mail.png
Visitor Message.
Map Review
1) Terrain - Bad (2)
2) Trigger - Horrible (1)
3) Minor Error - Horrible (1)
4) Major Error - Average (3)
5) Replay Value - Average (3)
6) Fun factor/gameplay - Average (3)
7) Use of imported material -
8) Single player -
9) AI support -
10) Camera - Horrible (1)
11) Originality -
12) File Size - Superb (6)
13) Internet/LAN Friendly -
14) Balancing -
15) Packaging - Average (3)
16) Credits -
17) Storyline - Bad (2)
18) Theme -
19) Protection - Excellent (5)
20) Quality - Average (3)
21) Description/Information/Detail - Average (3)
22) Hiveworkshop rules & regulation - Excellent (5)
23) Game Mode -
24) Function -
25) Unit Placement -

Total Accumulation Point : 41/70 * 100 + (-7) (Review) = 51.57

[+] - Smallest files size I ever seen for a cinematic.
[+] - The most hillarious part is about the cages, but I won't reveal it since it would be a total spoiler.
[!] -
[-] - The camera runs through several doodad/destructible and it is not done at purpose to give a better effect.
[-] - Conversation dialog at certain point goes too fast.
[-] - Fade filter could use improvement as it fade in too early.
[-] - Camera sometimes zoom too quick at the wrong time.
[-] - Should set it to skip dialog and scores.

Review : This is probably the smallest file sizes I could have possibly seen for a cinematic type map. Which is why I would give Superb for it.

However, there is a lot of animation at this cinematic which have not been run properly. This eventually kill the joy of watching it.

Not forget the bad timing about your camera, it move too quick at some scenario which it should not do so.

There is plenty of error you have committed as well such as making the camera run through destructible/doodad or unit, and it is not done at purpose to give it a better efect. Which is why I have to give the camera the lowest rating for it.

I have half the mind to give this map a rating 2, but there is 1 really good humor at this cinematic which perk me up and make me laugh real good and I already state it at the good point.

You certainly rush in making this map, but please don't do that again. If you create any cinematic in the future, test it before you upload it.

Another -7 points for this map.

Septimus Score System
Awful: 1-10
Unacceptable : 11-30
Lacking : 31-49
Useful : 50-69
Recommend : 70-90
Highly Recommend : 91-100
Director Cut : 101-105
Sub-Zero : 106+
Rating & Miscellaneous information
Score - 52/100
Rating - 3/5
Condition - Average
Status - Approve
Review - 1
Reminder
The map might not be fully tested, if any user of the map found bug/error or anything else.
Feel free to contact Alexis Septimus by clicking this
new_mail.png
Visitor Message.
This post is to save record.

Level 1
This may contain spoilers

>>Suggested players & the description thing same as before.
>>The camera went through mountain part when the demon was telling about mini-game
http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/pastebin.php?id=ztu61x
>>Flying doodads
http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/pastebin.php?id=pr9wf3
>>Bad camera angle
http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/pastebin.php?id=abxxg5
>>the peasant came out of the portal before the portal appeared. Weird. Work on timing.
>>He survived the stone?
>>The camera moved sometimes very fast.

This was humorous but there were many bad things camera being one of them & running through doodads another.

My rating : 2/5 I hadn't thought that I will make my rating down as this series progresses but the quality is forcing me.
Try to improve this.