• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

The Official Christmas Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 23
Lol... my aunt forced me to wear a mustach together with my younger cousin when we were handing outs the presents. She said I looked like a german fag :p Ill maybe put up the picture here... maybe. Otherwise I might get some other pics up.

Level 31
Septimus wish everybody merry christmas

I wish everybody a jolly xmas (Especially Ralle) for his hardwork and dedication to this site.

I hope everybody have fun creating and developing warcraft 3 map, spells, model, icon and etc etc at here.

Have a safe journey if you are planning to visit your family. I am not an American, but I heard there is a blizzard over there (a big one), so take a good care.

to rui and pyritie : hey, happy xmas.... how is the sites goes? :p

to apo : still as your usual happyself?

for everybody : have fun

hmmm, for void/masterhaosis if you still could access this site : merry xmas to you, hope ralle could lift of the banned.

Status
Not open for further replies.