• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

The New April Fools Race... Wisps!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
LOOOOL

in first, I must confess, i thought this was real, but then I saw the date...

though, this can't be real cause of several reasons I will tell about below, there is 1 "but", witch is:

www.blizzard.com

is web to like all the world, and www.worldofwarcraft.com is for united states, and in the united states it wasn't 1 of april when they added this... though, that could b just coinsidence...

now, why it's NOT real:

- wisps can morp into tree's, wtf?

- wisps can kill themselves and then auto-revive?? wtf?? 5 wisps and onyxia dies in 2 minutes with their detonation and their auto revie, so a BIG a REALLY big LOL

- wisps can have rogues and hunters?? YEAH, RIGHT, HELL NO, like there is any creep that wants to be tamed by them ;)

- blizz would never do this to us, since everybody that see's a wisp will get a stroke, since they are so funny to see

-everybody would die in PvP against them since they:

*do detonate
*people will laugh their ass of so nobody is fighting cause they laugh so much about their enemy (the wisp)

-wisps can have just colors and can just have face hair, lool, that 'd be fun

- the facial hair looks like the gnome hair

- the logo at the left top is not WoW: BC, but just WoW normal logo like its now

- the background is from darkshore, and darkshore is level 10-20 area, would be fun for starting wisps, LOOOL

so hell NO!!!

thanks,
Nazghul_Master

;) :)

P.S. comments on this plz :p:p

Level 7
Ok, now ive tested the Wisp Race, and its so cool, im lvl 26 now and is named Casper, check out the picture.

LOL :p

Edit:pic removed due to:Blizz got new pics on their site and mine got replaced.

*CLOSED*
Hehe, ive always wanted to say that. :twisted:

Rui

Rui

Level 41
Pathetic.

I'll evaluate it like Metzen (I think) made to all the other race rumors.

+ Night elf conection
- Permanent Death, completly pathetic to be massing wisp characters
- No legs, arms or body to wear the items specific to the parts of the body
- (Language? Not sure here.)
- No obvious relationship to Outland.

Please tell me if I forgot anything. Oh and still, words that will put you people who believe in it into an orgasm of ignominy.

Too silly to be believed.

Status
Not open for further replies.