• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

New class anounced: The Librarian

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 7
Well I don't think anyone could have predicted the 4th class to be anounced would be a librarian, with awsome powers like "book vision", "book whirlwind" and "issue overdue fine".

I'm still holding out for an archer type hero...

edit: ok im stupid, this was obviously blizzards april fools joke.

Level 18
I trust you've never seen any of Blizz's other jokes? There were 5 this year - find them all!

Actually there were 4,
the Starcraft 2 Terra-Ton which looked AWESOME.
Diablo III's class the Archvist
WoW Dance Competition PvPing system.
RP Reversal on Forums

untitled-6.jpg

Level 7
Blizzard always does an awesome job on there April fools jokes(I hope Terra-tron is in the Sc2 editor!). Sometimes I think they such a good job that, that's why it takes them so long to make their games.

Status
Not open for further replies.