• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Campaign] The Menune Project: Wrath of the Dragon (Classic Edition) REDUNDANT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
I'd suggesting uploading this like a campaign and not like separated maps. I'd like to play it but what's the point in playing the maps separately?

I would do this but as the newest version of WC3 has no custom campaign functionality would people even be able to run it? I've had people report that some of the levels don't work on the older versions of the game as well.

As I said the campaign progress will still save between the levels so even though there is no UI element available to play it as a campaign, the maps can still be loaded and progress will be saved between them :)

As soon as blizzard add custom campaign functionality back to WC3, this will be the very first thing I do!

Level 50
I would do this but as the newest version of WC3 has no custom campaign functionality would people even be able to run it? I've had people report that some of the levels don't work on the older versions of the game as well.

As I said the campaign progress will still save between the levels so even though there is no UI element available to play it as a campaign, the maps can still be loaded and progress will be saved between them :)

As soon as blizzard add custom campaign functionality back to WC3, this will be the very first thing I do!
Oh yeah, I forgot about that. I thought it works on 1.30.

Level 6
Version 1.01 has just been uploaded! All maps on the OP have been updated to the newest version, including a significant overhaul to the dialogue and visuals of level 1!
Please see below for a full list of changes.

• Level 1 Dialogue Overhaul and Gameplay Updates.
  • Music Inconsistency sweep.
  • Balance updates across most levels.
  • Updated Overseer Drakkarus' bossfight to increase readability.
  • Fixed an issue that could occur during the ending cinematic of Level 3.
  • Reduced the damage of most early enemies in Level 2, in order to aid the survivability of Allistar at low levels.
  • Added "Locust" ability to certain invulnerable dummy-type enemies to prevent targeting issues.
  • Adjusted the drop rate of various items throughout the campaign.
  • Removed a duplicate "Geir the Righteous" hero in Level 6.
  • Added higher quality versions of many of the imported soundtracks used in the campaign.
  • Fixed a possible progression blocker on Level 7.
  • Fixed an issue that could cause Navarrok the Earthrager to not enter his transition phase correctly.
  • Removed a Placeholder Paladin hero that was present in the final level.
  • Rebalanced the Final Boss fight, making it significantly easier to defeat and reducing the likelihood of heroes becoming stunlocked during the battle.
  • Fixed an issue that was causing adds to continuously spawn during the final boss fight even with no heroes present.
  • Balance changes to the Spirit Warriors boss fight.
  • Replaced a certain boss' Starfall-based ability with a Blizzard-based one.

Status
Not open for further replies.