• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Campaign] Wrath of the Lich King Campaign

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 9
Wrath of the Lich King Campaign BETA V1.0

STORY
This is the sequel to my last project The Burning Crusade Campaign. By rewriting some Warcraft original history a lot of change has happened within Azeroth. Your journey will begin with a new Paladin Prospect named Vitae; he will be the main character in this changed world. The journey begins in Northshire, Elwynn Forest; when a day of training is interrupted by the enemy.

GAME PLAY
1. If you played the Burning Crusade Campaign it will be similar, but with improvements to all its gameplay, scale, and story.

2. Control of 12 heroes in epic sized maps, deal with exploration, crafting, problem solving, puzzles, maze, boss battles, and more as I come up with something new almost everyday.

3. Quest system. Certain Quests will be redoable (Like a daily quest) by just leaving and returning to the map; but most quests can only be done once, and will play a role in the worlds story, gearing and leveling up your heroes, and quest chains that will lead you to the unlocking of dungeons.

Screen Shots Not Finale Product

Image Description:Goldshire

218010-albums7240-picture81978.jpg

Image Description:Icemist City

218010-albums7240-picture81977.jpg

Image Description:Deathknell

218010-albums7240-picture81979.jpg

Image Description:Kalu'ak Village

218010-albums7240-picture81980.jpg

Image Description:Valiance Keep
218010-albums7240-picture81981.jpg

Credits, More To Come

-Blizzard Entertainment
-Jolly D
-Mc!
-APproject
-Hellx-Magnus
-Mainy
-PeeKay
-bigapple90
-GooS
-darkdeathknight
-KelThuzad
-Uncle Fester
-Golden-Drake
-Marcos DAB
-PrinceOfFame
-CRAZYRUSSIAN
-Blood Raven
-CloudWolf
-I3lackDeath
-Darkmoon Hero
-kola
-Infinitynexus
-67chrome
-Skypsi
-Destructor [DoR]
-L_Lawliet
-stonneash
-Palaslayer
-Hellx-Magnus
-Naro
-UgoUgo
-Hadeis
-Luckerguy
-D.ee
-RoboHippo
-The D3ath
-LiOneSS
-Elainiel
-Dristitia
-Jaret
-Mobilize
-Apheraz Lucent
-Paladon
-NFWar
-Deon
-Lightskin
-Static
-Darkfang
-zbc
-oh_snap
-l0w_kwaliti
-Dmazzz
-AndrewOverload519
-Sunchips
-Hadeis
-dickxunder
-HappyCockroach
-graystuff111

-Blizzard Entertainment
-The_Silent
-Carrington2k@Lordaeron
-Kitabatake
-Ampharos_222
-GiFun
-Shadow_killer
-AndrewOverload519
-Tranquil
-Dan van Ohllus
-AhhFreshWeeD
-Fingolfin
-Sellenisko
-debode
-Misha
-Sellenisko
-Ribenamania
-Mr. Bob
-Mike
-olofmoleman
-Tarrasque
-Ultimata
-Blood Raven
-Manoo
-CloudWolf
-communist_orc
-Sephiroth_VII
-Ket
-Hexus
--Grendel
-dickxunder
-Just_Spectating
-Zerox
-Frankster
-chriz
-ossus
-Callahan
-Necrokenis
-NightSkyAurora
-RightField
-Thrikodius
-hortaxman
-xyzier_24
-Ujimasa Hojo
-skrab
-Alpain
-HappyTauren
-Korija2029
-spong3bob
-67chrome
-alfredx_sotn
-kellym0
-Ket
-Azure Dragon Elementalist
-The Weird Human
-Tauer
-takakenji
--=Emergenzy=-
-paulH
-Mechanical Man
-Edge45
-eubz
-Scythy Dervish
-manasou
-Wandering Soul
-Trollschnitzel
-JoySoy
-Gottfrei
-Graber
-Norinrad
-Radagast
-Dwarven Paladin
-Bolthan
-Sin'dorei300
-MiniMage
-Yayoi
-MassiveMaster
-Truespin Fishbrain
-Daelin
-Mephestrial
-Kimberly
-Pvt.Toma
-Freddyk
-Uncle Fester
-Vermillion Edict
-PROXY
-Ket
-s4nji
-WhiteDeath
-Red XIII
-l0w_kwaliti
-GrimShaman
-bisnar13
-Shadow_killer
-Ribenamania
-hellblazer-14
-Lord_T
-Cavman
-Buster
-Forgotten_Warlord
-WhiteDeath
-Nasrudin
-apaka
-MassiveMaster
-MistAssass
-dansaDisco
-paladinjst
-draknyte1
-wugiboy
-Teaspoon
-Mephestrial

DOWNLOAD BETA V1.0 HERE https://www.dropbox.com/s/pntofifwvcb5z5p/Wrath of the Lich King Campaign.w3n?dl=0

Last edited:
Level 8
I'm in Dalaran but i don't know what to do , it says talk with their leader , but Rhonin doesn't talk with me lol

Level 9
I'm in Dalaran but i don't know what to do , it says talk with their leader , but Rhonin doesn't talk with me lol

Thank you for pointing that out.

The quest text reads "Find your way to Dalaran and speak with its leaders." I consider Jaina Proudmoore one of the leaders, but I could be wrong and I see how it can get you lost. I can either change the quest text to speak with Jaina, or just hide Rhonin until after you have spoken with her.

Level 8
Thank you for pointing that out.

The quest text reads "Find your way to Dalaran and speak with its leaders." I consider Jaina Proudmoore one of the leaders, but I could be wrong and I see how it can get you lost. I can either change the quest text to speak with Jaina, or just hide Rhonin until after you have spoken with her.

But Jaina isn't in Dalaran or at least i don't find her

EDIT:I have finded Jaina Thanks for answer

Level 1
So i downloaded it and am trying to play it, but when I click to start the first (and only) mission that appears it fades to black like it should but then goes straight back to the "choose mission" screen. I've attempted restarts and redownloads. I'd really like to play :) also, i know this isn't for this campaign, but for your BC campaign one I cannot pass through the gates to Lady Vashj and Najentus will not drop his invulnerability. just an fyi

Level 9
So i downloaded it and am trying to play it, but when I click to start the first (and only) mission that appears it fades to black like it should but then goes straight back to the "choose mission" screen. I've attempted restarts and redownloads. I'd really like to play :) also, i know this isn't for this campaign, but for your BC campaign one I cannot pass through the gates to Lady Vashj and Najentus will not drop his invulnerability. just an fyi

One reason you are going into a black screen could be your wc3 version is not updated to latest version. Najentus drops a spine, use it to pop his bubble.

Level 1
is this the right place to report potential bugs or issues? if so, it wont let me into the construct quarter of naxxramas; the map change wont trigger for whatever reason. the other wings transition just fine

Level 9
is this the right place to report potential bugs or issues? if so, it wont let me into the construct quarter of naxxramas; the map change wont trigger for whatever reason. the other wings transition just fine

Yes that's fine. Naxxramas is incomplete in the beta. However, since the beta release I have finished it; and today I just finished Azjol-Nerub. All I have left to finish is Icecrown Citadel, Ulduar, Zuldrak, and a tutorial/story explanation map.

Level 1
hello there !
What a huuuuuge work , congratulation !
Can you tell me the scale of the dungeons? I mean I know there is easy, medium, hard and epic but I've arrived in a point of the game where I'm kind of stucked. I have beaten sylvanas quite easely... where I have to go now ? the boss in naxramas rape me so hard !

Also I just want to say that the crafting is kind of boring at the end. I mean I love the idea, but it is just... too much !! To finish the quest of the titan armor it takes me sooo much time ! the ultimate crafting (can't remember it name, something with element ) is so annoying to get and it is just one part of the composition needed !

The quest from the crafters in Dalaran are so useless ! so much time spent just to get blue stuff, which need to be crafted !!!

It is very annoying to cross all over the maps, again and again, just to get some cristalised life or silk or watever component missing...So my guess is :
  • more portal should be in dalaran.
  • portals inside the maps, at the begining(s) and the end(s) of the maps. Those portals would be activated by a chain quest in every map.
To save time and avoid to come back always in dalaran, craft, stock, and run back again to the crafting hunting :
  • The components could be stacked instead of taking one full slot in a bag .
  • Other bag(s) could be good ,
  • Why only 3 slots on the jaina's library? It should be 6x2 slots !! ^^

Level 9
Hello
hello there !
What a huuuuuge work , congratulation !
Can you tell me the scale of the dungeons? I mean I know there is easy, medium, hard and epic but I've arrived in a point of the game where I'm kind of stucked. I have beaten sylvanas quite easely... where I have to go now ? the boss in naxramas rape me so hard !

Also I just want to say that the crafting is kind of boring at the end. I mean I love the idea, but it is just... too much !! To finish the quest of the titan armor it takes me sooo much time ! the ultimate crafting (can't remember it name, something with element ) is so annoying to get and it is just one part of the composition needed !

The quest from the crafters in Dalaran are so useless ! so much time spent just to get blue stuff, which need to be crafted !!!

It is very annoying to cross all over the maps, again and again, just to get some cristalised life or silk or watever component missing...So my guess is :
  • more portal should be in dalaran.
  • portals inside the maps, at the begining(s) and the end(s) of the maps. Those portals would be activated by a chain quest in every map.
To save time and avoid to come back always in dalaran, craft, stock, and run back again to the crafting hunting :
  • The components could be stacked instead of taking one full slot in a bag .
  • Other bag(s) could be good ,
  • Why only 3 slots on the jaina's library? It should be 6x2 slots !! ^^

Hello, and thank you for the feed back.
1) The Titan Armor, is that the quest line one? If so it is a Legendary so, it should test your patience.
2) The crafting isn't all necessary, but the shops to have epic items you could use if Naxxramas is killing you.
3) Besides Naxx, you can give Azjol Nerub a try.
4) Make sure you purchase the Hearthstone in Dalaran and Tirisfalglades. Should help with the traveling.
5) I will improve all of these issues, however for the Burning Crusade project!

Status
Not open for further replies.