• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

The Maximum For Drinking in WoW

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 36
I'm pretty sure this screenshot shows just exactly how drunk you can get in World of Warcraft. The screen will not get any blurrier then that, you cannot walk (stumble rather) any more randomly then that, and your text certainly can't get any more screwed up then that.

If anyone thinks they have gotten drunker then me in WoW, post some screenshots as proof and we'll see. Till then:

DrunkenDebauchery.jpg

Level 36
Smashed is not the limit, when you're completely smashed, the screen isn't even blurry yet. The game will stop sending you messages about how drunk you are when the screen begins to get blurry, and if you continue drinking you will go through 3 or 4 stages of increased bluriness before you get to the point where I was at.

Level 11
Your at the limit but I think the more you drink, the longer your duration will be, theres a limit on that also, but its alot more that 6 drinks of the heaviest shit.

When I was a noob i made alot of account for fun, including a dwarf and i used to get ebay gold, all i did was party with the dwarf. Everyone knew him, cause id spend like 100g on the hardest liquor and go to AH at IF and just start handing that shit out, then we would try to get to the "secret" place where the flag is ontop of IF mountain while are screens looked like yours, it's actually quite interesting, i was even guild leader of the "Drunken Juggernauts" but eventually it did get boring.

Status
Not open for further replies.