• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

The Mage

This bundle is marked as lacking. It fails to meet the standard requirements and may only have minor use.
262oR7s.jpg

Art - Death Time (seconds): 1.20 (In WorldEdit)

Enjoy :)

If you want, tell me your opinion.
Contents

The Mage (Model)

The Mage Portrait (Model)

Reviews
General Frank
Please fix the wrapping on the shoulder/upper front chest and smooth out the rough lines. The death animation might need work. It looks very wooden right now. You might want to remove ALL the unneeded helpers from the model to have additional space.
Level 11
You should do without the lips- they won't be noticed ingame anyway and they make the portrait look like he's been guzzling chocolate milk.

Also, I think the cloak could be recolored. Or if not- then the front part of the hood needs to be remapped because the texture looks like it's trying to be his hair.

Maybe another spell animation where he just waves his staff across and rename the current one to spell channel.

Good job.

Level 3
Okay seriously, after posting in the suggested forum I haven't received an answer for a week <.< How do I properly install models like these with the same .blp for the portrait and the model itself? I can't import two textures with the same path.

Level 11
Okay seriously, after posting in the suggested forum I haven't received an answer for a week <.< How do I properly install models like these with the same .blp for the portrait and the model itself? I can't import two textures with the same path.

EZ. Only upload 1 .blp

Also, are you sure the texture path for the .blp is correct?
Open the model files in mdxpather (download it here on hive or google it) - mdxpather will show you the correct file path for all textures used by each file.