• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

The Lion of Stormwind

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 23
lothar.jpg
The Lion of Stormwind will be a Single-Player Campaign that features many custom units with custom models.

Story

Chapter One.

A new enemy
a new threat is covering the lands of Stormwind,the regional defenders do th best,but,the "gren-shin" kill them all.
Now they begin attack Agaisnt Stormwind.
Chapter Two

Who are they?
After defeating some "green-skin," the threat is covering the lands of Stormwind, then the king sent some of its best champions to protect Stormwind. ...
Interlude.

Sir Lothar 'Farewell ..
Lothar and his warrior while returning to their homes ...
Chapter three

Defend yourselves
With the disappearance of Lothar, now a young paladin named Uther leads an army to protect Stormwind.
Sub Map

Dead Mines
With rumors spreading, Uther decides to get it ...
Sub Map

Whath of Kobold
with the cutting of trees, the inhabitants of a cave, behind the forest devastated by humans, they regrouped and are attacking in waves, not to make matters worse kill their leader
Chapter four

Bad news
with the rescue of Lothar, many other things are come by ...
Chapter Five

...and those who live, always appears...
Inside the tower of Medivh, Karazhan ...
Chapter Six

Kill Them All
With the death of Medivh, they took Garona to Northshire,
and now are ready to kill the generals of the Horde at all costs ...
Interlude

Fall of Stormwind
A large fleet of Orc are heading to Stormwind ...
Chapter Seven

Exodus
With the fall of Stormwind, even with some survivors, now an exodus of human has to start.
Finale

With the arrival in the lands of Lordaeron,
they went to the Capital to resolve something important

Imagens
1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

6.jpg
How Can You Help Us For Now!

1-Need someone that can make loading screens.
2-Need a modeler/reskinner to make a Campaign's starting screen.
3-Need a quest maker.

The Lion Team:
Forsaken:Storyliner and Map Making

Last edited:
Level 23

Deleted member 177737

D

Deleted member 177737

THe project idea seems alright, but you should re-do the OP It looks like it was a hit-and-run victim.

Level 23

Deleted member 177737

D

Deleted member 177737

OP is the first post in a thread.

Deleted member 177737

D

Deleted member 177737

thanks.
and what you mean by "It looks like it was a hit-and-run victim."

(Making observations, not being bashful.)

All of the font save for the first two lines is exactly the same size which leads the reader to have a hard time figuring out what is a title, headding, sub-headding, description, etc...

Nearly the entire post is in the exact same color of font which along with the previously mentioned size problems leads to confusion when reading,

The information provided in the OP consists mainly of a rough outline of the maps (as far as I can tell) and shouldn't be the main focus of the post but instead an addition to the post.
The post lacks a proper description; Consider removing the current description and adding some information on what the project is actually about.
(Side Note: People don't care about the amount of custom skins, models, units, etc... that are in a map as long as the end result is good.)

I've forgotten what else I was going to type, but I think most of what I was going to say has been written down.

PS: That dark blue color is hard on the eyes.

Level 7

All of the font save for the first two lines is exactly the same size which leads the reader to have a hard time figuring out what is a title, headding, sub-headding, description, etc...

Nearly the entire post is in the exact same color of font which along with the previously mentioned size problems leads to confusion when reading,

The information provided in the OP consists mainly of a rough outline of the maps (as far as I can tell) and shouldn't be the main focus of the post but instead an addition to the post.
The post lacks a proper description; Consider removing the current description and adding some information on what the project is actually about.
(Side Note: People don't care about the amount of custom skins, models, units, etc... that are in a map as long as the end result is good.)

I've forgotten what else I was going to type, but I think most of what I was going to say has been written down.

This, also change the font.. comic sans ms hurts my eyes.

Level 23

thanks, I'll try my best to improve, is that I'm new here on the site and still do not know many important things. :D

Level 23

Deleted member 177737

D

Deleted member 177737

Don't double post. Pic looks decent and the OP looks a lot better.

Level 7
Ok I got some suggestions for the description.

First you really improved the aspect of it, but now you should change what's in it if you know what I mean. If you want to post the storyline, post just a little of it like a little teaser, don't spoil the fun by posting the description of all chapters. Also add a "Features" tab besides the storyline, where you post what makes your campaign different from other campaigns. Below that, add a "Screenshots & Videos" tab (videos are optional), I don't think there is much left to explain here. Also below that, there should be the "Credits" tab. There are hundreds of good examples on map development section, you could get some ideas from those. Those "tabs" I mentioned are just some examples, you could get far more in depth.

Deleted member 177737

D

Deleted member 177737

First you really improved the aspect of it, but now you should change what's in it if you know what I mean. If you want to post the storyline, post just a little of it like a little teaser, don't spoil the fun by posting the description of all chapters. Also add a "Features" tab besides the storyline, where you post what makes your campaign different from other campaigns. Below that, add a "Screenshots & Videos" tab (videos are optional), I don't think there is much left to explain here. Also below that, there should be the "Credits" tab. There are hundreds of good examples on map development section, you could get some ideas from those. Those "tabs" I mentioned are just some examples, you could get far more in depth.

He already has images, and credits are normally put into the map not in the forum post. A features tab would be a good addition though.

Level 23

thanks, I'll try to improve

Status
Not open for further replies.