• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

The Lesser of Evils Part One

Contents

The Lesser of Evils Part One (Map)

Level 3
Hey all. This is my first map, so please feel free to comment, bad comments and good comments welcome, about my map.

I need the feedback, as this is only the first map of the collection. Small I know, but hopefully a good starter.

Thanks in advance for any feedback given. :p

Level 13
This map was like all the same, though I loved the intro cinematic which made a good starter, but the actual gameplay of this map is a bit low, just walk and kill spiders anmd skeletons.

here is a list of how to improve your game.
-you might want to make more different units
-You might want to custimize your unit abilities more.
-add some gameplay triggers which will make the game more inovative.
-The game was quite easy, try to make different level degrees.
-Try adding items to the game.

I apreciate the effort you made in it, and you surely must keep going, cause I see some pottentials, but as for this game, it might be just a bit too much narrowed, try oppening it up a bit more, so you have a feeling you are a bit free in the world you play in, also a different hero pick would be nice.

greets
/Warnicro/