• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Diablo 3 Lesser Evils

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 7
Looking to get the Diablo 3 Lesser Evils made in Warcraft 3 style modeling and texturing.

I have found a decent Baal model already.

Looking for Azmodan:

10d.png

Second is Belial:

600px-Belial-BC2011.jpg

Third Andariel: Found

Trying to make my own Andariel and Failing!

And lastly Duriel: Found

Attachments

• Andy 2.jpg
    Andy 2.jpg
    73.5 KB · Views: 2,460
Last edited:
Level 7
You could use Mannoroth for Azmodan, and Archimonde for Belial. And I guess a tan pitlord model would do for Duriel (Don't know where any are, sorry). And im clueluess as for Andariel

Level 7
You could use Mannoroth for Azmodan, and Archimonde for Belial. And I guess a tan pitlord model would do for Duriel (Don't know where any are, sorry). And im clueluess as for Andariel

I appreciate the advice, but id really like to see these models created. I dont like to use substitutes. :pmeh:

Plus i have found Baal, Mephisto, and Diablo models that were created and would like the whole Evil family made for WC3. lol

Level 7
eubz already made a Duriel model : http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/requests-341/diablo-2-model-request-207193/
and ironmaiden made an Andariel :) !!

ps : I've tryed to make an Belial and Azmodan one time but infortunatly I can't animate models http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/members/216177-albums5745.html !!

I really appreciate the help! Saves a lot of time. Yea im sure Azmodan would be the hardest model to create too.

Oh and i think the same Ironmaiden made the baal i found also. Here is a link: Baal

Hey Grunt, do you have the andariel model? I cannot get a response from Ironmaiden?

Last edited:
Level 18
Base Model for Azmodan :
If considering 4 legs = Crypt Lord, Crypt Fiend/Nerubian, Makura
If considering 6 - 8 legs = Spider
Combine with Ogre or Pit Lord upper body and Felguard Head

Base Model for Belial :
Lich, Shade/Voidwalker, Fire Lord

NOTE : You will need to edit the mesh to make them look similar to the picture...

Last edited:
Level 7
Base Model for Azmodan :
If considering 4 legs = Crypt Lord, Crypt Fiend/Nerubian, Makura
If considering 6 - 8 legs = Spider
Combine with Ogre or Pit Lord upper body and Felguard Head

Base Model for Belial :
Lich, Shade/Voidwalker, Fire Lord

NOTE : You will need to edit the mesh to make them look similar to the picture...

Wow, thank you very much for the detailed descriptions. One question, when using say the spider, whats a good program to xfer bones from the upper body of an ogre to the spider model?

Level 18
I don't know any program that can transfer bones from one model to another...
Usually you have to create a new bone and position them to the model...
This can be done easily with MdlVis, but War3ModelEditor can also create new bones however it will be tricky...

If you don't have MdlVis, you will face the problem of attaching the mesh to the desired bones (unless you have a modeling program similar/greater than MdlVis)...
If it were me, I will create the mesh first, then reskin and finally create & attach the bones to the mesh...

Then comes animating the model... It will be a pain since some animation transferring program cannot copy the movement of certain bones (because of their bone name)...
I overcome this by manually transfer the animation via Notepad (Be warn; the method is very tiresome and sometimes confusing)...
You can try animating the bones from scratch, but I won't recommend if you are still new to animation (I have seen people making animation from scratch and most of those animations are 'odd', only a handful of people did a great job on it)...

Level 7
I don't know any program that can transfer bones from one model to another...
Usually you have to create a new bone and position them to the model...
This can be done easily with MdlVis, but War3ModelEditor can also create new bones however it will be tricky...

If you don't have MdlVis, you will face the problem of attaching the mesh to the desired bones (unless you have a modeling program similar/greater than MdlVis)...
If it were me, I will create the mesh first, then reskin and finally create & attach the bones to the mesh...

Then comes animating the model... It will be a pain since some animation transferring program cannot copy the movement of certain bones (because of their bone name)...
I overcome this by manually transfer the animation via Notepad (Be warn; the method is very tiresome and sometimes confusing)...
You can try animating the bones from scratch, but I won't recommend if you are still new to animation (I have seen people making animation from scratch and most of those animations are 'odd', only a handful of people did a great job on it)...

Wow well i really appreciate the advice and help. You're right i cant find any programs that xfer bones. But i have figured a way to xfer animations 1 by 1, just have to do some 'tweeks' to fix any issues with the bones being different. Thank you very much for the info. :ogre_haosis:

Status
Not open for further replies.