• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Model request: Andariel (map progress supplied)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 9
This might have been requested before in the past, but I couldn't find a model for the succubus boss from Diablo 2, Andariel. My current map is almost finished, save some items and abilities (I've done a skill tree system which is quite advanced, and I only have the druid left to create).

The mapping and quest triggering is complete and I only have helms, armor and gloves to create (about 80 items or so). The final touch I need though is a model for andariel. The queen of pain model just doesn't cut it I feel, as andariel is one of the best parts of the map (currently trying to trigger her).

Evidence of my map being very near complete is in these videos
YouTube - Diablo 2 wc3 custom map - Blood raven
YouTube - Diablo 2 wc3 custom map - Den of evil
YouTube - My diablo 2 map - sorceress skill trees

I would show more, but I do not want to spoil the map just yet. And for those wondering this map will try to cover all 5 acts with saving and loading in between to retain levels, classes etc.

Pictures for andariel are supplied here
andariel.jpg

Andariel.gif

Limits are really this, the map is about 3 MB currently, this could be shaved to about 2.5 probably so try to keep the model to about 500 kb at most if this is possible. It doesn't need to be of high definition but the following features would be great;

Two legs to stand on and walk on, then the 2 arms reaching out like normal limbs, when she attacks she swings these queen of pain style. Four spider like arms ending in claws reaching from her back that do not have to really move (maybe wobble when she animates and stands a bit). Her hair should stand up on end, but doesnt need to move around. The spell animation is the second picture but if it cant be done, no biggie.

As for attatchments an origin and overhead attatchment point are all that are needed really.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Regards
Gavdaman88

Level 5
ahaha, lol the censored part. I have a real Andariel model in my collection, but i fear it may exceed 2MB.

Status
Not open for further replies.