• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Campaign] The last Guardian of Lordaeron

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
_PedWzi4HvM.jpg

Here I wanna present you my project, which I've been doing for almost one year.
About me
I'm a modmaker from Russia, there are many maps and campaigns in my portfolio. I decided to spread my audience and start translating my campaigns into English. This project will be my first step to english-speaking community.
About campaign

Plot
The story runs parallel to the original campaigns in Warcraft III: Reign of Chaos. You will start in Lordaeron struggling with orcish clans. Further you will take part in the battle for Dalaran, revival of the Alliance and confrontation with the Burning Legion.
Main characters
  • Ser Edmar - knight and close friend of prince Arthas (Edmar has a romantic attraction to him, but keeps it in secret).
  • Darion - wizard from Dalaran, who came to Lordaeron to help humans cure the plague.
  • Jason Howel - commander of the Lordaeron corps stationed in Dalaran
  • Othmar Garithos - baron, who leads Lordaeron army
  • Mannoroth - ambassador of Lord Archimonde who was ordered to destroy human army
Main features
  • Nostalgia - meet old characters like Lord Uther, Archimonde, Detherok, Arthas, Kael'Thas, Kel-Thuzad and many others.
  • Original Saundtrack - music in campaign mostly written specially for it by Sergey Pokrovsky. 80% of time you will listen to new tracks
  • Voice acting - all dialogues were voiced by 13 actors (yes, it's one problem, because this is Russian actors, but all text will be in English, you will understand everything, don't worry)
  • 4 new races - humans (main race), gnomes, blood elves and demons
  • 15 new artifacts
  • 18 new neutral monsters
  • Referenses to original campaigns
  • 8 chapters and 4 interludes
Release date
Firstly my actors should finish their work, after what I will publish campaign on the Russian web-sites. Then I'll start translation inti English. If I have enough time, English version of campaign will appear on Hive this summer.

5.jpg
4.jpg
3.jpg
2.jpg
bandicam_2018-05-08_14-29-42-422.jpg

Here: Ser Edmar, Jason Howel. Mensil Stonerage, Detherok, Zibasa, Mannoroth
Here: Khershel the Cold, Villager, Monk, Lord Uther, Balnazzar, Archimonde, Garithos

Feedback

It's very important for me to see your reaction on this. I wanna know your interests, priorities and opinions. Hope, I made a good impression on you. Thank's for your attention.

Level 23
I'm a modmaker from Russia, there are many maps and campaigns in my portfolio. I decided to spread my audience and start translating my campaigns into English. This project will be my first step to english-speaking community.
That is great! Really happy you are willing to spend time to help share your campaigns with the hive workshop community. Hopefully we can see more campaigns from the Russian Warcraft 3 community in the future.

Level 1
My congratulations, friend. I am proud of you. It is very nice to see russian homies doing campaigns in english. I am gonna play this campaign and give feedback later. I want to thank you for your enthusiasm and the rise of the Russian community to a new level

Level 2
My congratulations, friend. I am proud of you. It is very nice to see russian homies doing campaigns in english. I am gonna play this campaign and give feedback later. I want to thank you for your enthusiasm and the rise of the Russian community to a new level
Thanks for your support.

Level 2
Campaign is finished, you can download russian version from XGM.
The next step - translation into English. I'll try to cope with it as fast as I can.

I thought about it. We have in Russia many really good campaigns. It needs a lot of time to translate everything, but I can't promise I'll do it. Firstly I should finish with my own work.

I remember some years ago I downloaded a torrent from rutracker full of campaigns, hoping to find dunno what and a lot of campaigns were in russian.

Level 9
Would be great to see what fans from Russia made as campaigns. There were a lot of great campaigns in China that made it here that were generously packed with action and boss fights (Of Crimson Tides, Evil Resurgent, Legend of Maiev, etc). I'm looking forward to see how the story unfolds and how the action is in each map.

On a personal note I don't exactly mind if the VA is in Russian. If the translations are in english and I can read the story and dialogues, then I wouldn't mind the voices.

Level 3
Looks really great,

I know that Russian community can make great mods/addons/campaigns on the example of Blitzkrieg game.
I will be waiting for it you can be sure!

Status
Not open for further replies.