• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

The Kirin Tor and Jaina Proudmoore after WotLK.

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Kirin Tor ready for action.
mages3lsp.jpg
Seeing as a lot of talks include the Kirin Tor and Dalaran theses days, I've decided to open up this topic.
So what do you think of Dalaran/Kirin Tor during Cataclysm, MoP and now? Any second thoughts about it?
Anything better that Jaina may have done or just praises? Feel free to debate on this topic.

P.S you can include the High Elves too if you like since they're with Dalaran mostly now.

Last edited:

Deleted member 238589

D

Deleted member 238589

They may be neutral, but many of their warriors and mages died in wars. They are leaning more towards the Alliance, but I think the peace is their priority. Well, at least it was... until someone showed up xD

Deleted member 238589

D

Deleted member 238589

Yeah, they're not that bad xD

Deleted member 238589

D

Deleted member 238589

Just like Heinz said, they're not neutral anymore.

Deleted member 238589

D

Deleted member 238589

I hate how she allows the Horde to kill her father, who wanted to destroy the Horde, and then in MoP she's hunting them herself. But, again she had a reason for it.

Deleted member 238589

D

Deleted member 238589

I think the Iron Horde will be their enemy, too.

Deleted member 238589

D

Deleted member 238589

Anything is possible :)
As for the Kirin Tor, I think they'll leave their mark on the events of WoD, aswell. Although, they rarly ever have a huge role. They usually work from "shadows". But, that can also be changed with Jaina's arrival.

Level 20
One day Kirin Tor will figure out that they have flying City that can go anywhere and land anywhere. Just drop it on Orgrimmar and the end. Or make flying mountain if you don't want to risk city itself.

Of course that would mean actually breaking status quo and we can't do that. Or worse it would be victory for Alliance.

Deleted member 238589

D

Deleted member 238589

Veljko... you're using logic again xD

Level 25
One day Kirin Tor will figure out that they have flying City that can go anywhere and land anywhere. Just drop it on Orgrimmar and the end. Or make flying mountain if you don't want to risk city itself.

Of course that would mean actually breaking status quo and we can't do that. Or worse it would be victory for Alliance.

Well, the original plan for the Siege of Orgrimmar raid was to have Dalaran flying above the city, but Blizz ran out of time or something.

I think this does represent one of them :)

WoWpedia on the Stormwind page said:
The Kirin Tor have built a camp on a plateau behind the city walls, overlooking Mage Quarter. A portal is situated there, which is a gateway between the camp and the Everbloom outpost. After losing control of the situation there, the portal allowed Gorgrond overgrowth to leak through it, while the Primals led by Yalnu invaded the city.

WoWpedia on the Kirin Tor page said:
The Kirin Tor's expedition into the alternate Draenor of thirty-five[12] years ago is led by Khadgar. Based at Zangarra in Talador, the Kirin Tor appears friendly to Alliance players and neutral to Horde players. Despite orders from Jaina that Horde is not allowed on Kirin Tor grounds, Khadgar states that as a member of the Council his friends are allowed in and if Jaina has a problem she can take it up with him.

The Kirin Tor were also responsible for maintaining a supply line between Draenor and Azeroth, but their holdout within The Everbloom was overgrown by Primals and most of its population infested by the Fara. This turn of events nearly ended in a disaster, when the genesaur named Yalnu crossed the mage portal into the Kirin Tor overlook above Stormwind, where he was stopped before he could muster his strength and infest the city or even worse.

Status
Not open for further replies.