1. Are you planning to upload your awesome map to Hive? Please review the rules here.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Updated Resource Submission Rules: All model & skin resource submissions must now include an in-game screenshot. This is to help speed up the moderation process and to show how the model and/or texture looks like from the in-game camera.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. DID YOU KNOW - That you can unlock new rank icons by posting on the forums or winning contests? Click here to customize your rank or read our User Rank Policy to see a list of ranks that you can unlock. Have you won a contest and still havn't received your rank award? Then please contact the administration.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Don’t forget to sign up for the Hive Cup. There’s a 555 EUR prize pool. Sign up now!
    Dismiss Notice
  5. The Hive Workshop Cup contest results have been announced! See the maps that'll be featured in the Hive Workshop Cup tournament!
    Dismiss Notice
  6. The results are out! Check them out.
    Dismiss Notice
  7. The poll for Hive's 12th Concept Art Contest is up! Go cast your vote for your favourite genie!
    Dismiss Notice
  8. The raddest synthwave tracks were chosen - Check out our Music Contest #12 - Results and congratulate the winners!
    Dismiss Notice
  9. Check out the Staff job openings thread.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

The Kingdom's Legacy

Submitted by Kratos1987
This bundle is marked as substandard. It may contain bugs, not perform optimally or otherwise be in violation of the submission rules.
This map is a DEMO. I haven't made any story as of yet and have only been focusing on the mechanics of the game. This can be quite addictive and will take approx 4-5 hours before reaching the limits the demo provides. (12-15 hours if all 3 Heroes are played)

This game will be like an MMORPG, however it's only single player. (2-player map may be made if there is enough interest)

I want to release this to get other people testing it out and see what they think.
I would like to get feedback, ideas/suggestion, and any issues anyone might have.

Full version of the game will provide 5 times the material seen in the demo release!!!

I have tried my best to balance out all 3 Heroes.
Enjoy customizing your Hero the way you want with dozens of possibilities!!!

Credits:
Tales of the Abyss - Game Over Music
Frankster - Warrior Hero model
Kitebatake (not sure about spelling) - Anti-Cheat System

Keywords:
Kingdom, Legacy, RPG, MMORPG, Hero, Adventure, Mage, Archer, Warrior, Demo
Contents

The Kingdom's Legacy (Map)

Reviews
15:47, 12th Jun 2014 Orcnet: http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/rules-information-710/map-submission-rules-228244/
  1. 15:47, 12th Jun 2014
    Orcnet: http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/rules-information-710/map-submission-rules-228244/

2. PlankingWolf

PlankingWolf

Resources:
    Resources:
    Put that over here, dude. Map Development They don't allow demos/betas in the map section. By the way, if you're ever going to make it multiplayer, I suggest remove the music, it takes up a lot of space. Or use this if you trust it: 8MB Map Size Limit Remover

3. Kratos1987

Kratos1987

Resources:
    Resources:
    Uploading to development
    If I do end up doing a multiplayer version i'll change it so death costs gold x Lv so the music won't be required :)

Last edited: May 29, 2014
  4. eubz

eubz

Map Reviewer

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Packs:
    Tools:
    Maps:
    Spells:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    As others said, WIPs should not be uploaded here but in the Development Section.

5. Kratos1987

Kratos1987

Resources:
    Resources:
    https://www.hiveworkshop.com/posts/2533560/

I didn't think this would be regarded as a WIP since it is a complete demo. I haven't been on this site for at least 4 years, cut me some slack? :/

having a second comment about this is overkill... some feedback on my work would be preferred and appreciated thanks

6. Orcnet

Orcnet

Resources:
    Maps:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    Sorry but DEMO are completely in term with Beta or other words such as Working Progress to its final state. Please read the rules properly you can atleast send your work at Map Development sub-forum, it would give you more time and accepted help by our respected users from there.