• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

The Kaliim Quiz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 14
Well, actually a lot of things could be interpreted as startling. For example when he wanted to sneak past the Plagued Hound but then the houses collapsed. The ghost of the blond woman, the burning zombie, the corprass and Pyramid Head.

On a side note I'm also glad you guys remember the ghost of the blond woman as there will be a reference to her in the upcoming chapter.

Now, the answer: Nikola met William Rackham in Black Riverside.

Level 14
Yes indeed she was, but if you recall the church graveyard scene you can see the blond talking about "Waving goodbye" and then she transforms into the dark haired ghost. A symbol of light and life(blond, neat hair) turned to death and dark(black, messy hair).

Now, the question:
What is the name of the tavern in Miridin's Forest?

Level 18
i thought he got it from that general guy with the kodos ( when they were fighting bandits )

he gave them to nikola, and when they got to the battlefield, the kodos explode. So im guessing the kodos came with the explosives ( which they got from the general guy ....i forgot his Fing name ! lol

Level 13
No... The runesmith gave them those and used them at the time when the cult of the holy mother was being hanged and that time after the battle in that fort where the cult of adramalech, When they were in Ratolo?

Level 4
I cannot resist..... so.. here is the answer :

By using the healing juice of the "Death Weed", and the juice was extracted by William Rackham, the guy with the Admiral-like look who held a gun.(I didn't cheat! trust me!)

Level 4
I got the Jack again :pir:
Who is the name of the Adramelech's war general who appeared in the Siege of Zambilion?

Status
Not open for further replies.