• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

The Kaliim Quiz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 14
I think what Misha was looking for is the fact that the Holy Mother was so overconfident and underestimated the whole situation she left herself vulnerable for a second which Nikola used to end the remainder of her followers.

Level 14
Yeah, that's alright. Try to be more thorough with your answer as you are not trying to give the shortest answer, but rather a good answer. Might try something like "He first helped them in SotHM 1 when... and then in the final part after Nikola entered...". This way, some of the other viewers of your comment might not remember the part when he helped "Richard and the guys".

Level 14
Jansi, this question isn't really related to anything SotHM or LP. It's like asking what is the original model or skin name of a resource I used.

Ask another question, something related to the story and not the resources used in creating the cinematics. And if anyone wishes to know, the song name is Morning composed by Edvard Grieg.

Level 8
sorry.
That song should be well know enough for someone to know but you're right, that wasn't related to the story.
all right. my question:
How many people were in The High Council when it was decided to start war against the final cult?
Names are not necessary but you can try name them all.

Level 14
Just to add some extra info regarding the question.

The six councilors, at the time, were:

- Zoran Pavlovic
- Lord Amras
- Lady Eamane
- Captain Jerrimo
- Admiral Chronicle
- Lady Sabrina

And the two visitors were Karolina Pediment and Richard Devox.

VeljkoM has Jack, I was just adding to the answer so people might remember the names of the councilors in case they've forgotten.

Level 14
VeljkoM is right. Venaliter Caries used to be the king of Belia, a might country which consisted of all the counties between the Praeclarus sea, Ristix, Ornusager and Licentia. After he joined forces with the Holy Mother it was his hand that shattered Belia into small counties so that the Cults would have less trouble to summon the Holy Mother.

The one you're talking about, deathunter, is Lord Amras who was killed in SotHM 7 by Adramelech in the heart chamber of Zambilion.

Status
Not open for further replies.