• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

What do you think?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 8
The question: (this is from some retarted card game) there are five apples in a basket and five people in the room. How can each person have an apple and there is still one in the basket?

Friend's answer: Four of the five people race to the basket, each of them grabs an apple and whips their apple at the fifth guy, killing him. Then they grab his body and drag him to a pit and throw him in a dumpster.

What a retard...

Actual answer: The last person has the apple still in the basket.

Still a reatarted answer but my friend is more retarted than the card.

What do you think? Friend retarted or no?

Deleted member 126647

D

Deleted member 126647

No, you are for making this topic.

Level 6
The question: (this is from some retarted card game) there are five apples in a basket and five people in the room. How can each person have an apple and there is still one in the basket?

Friend's answer: Four of the five people race to the basket, each of them grabs an apple and whips their apple at the fifth guy, killing him. Then they grab his body and drag him to a pit and throw him in a dumpster.

What a retard...

Actual answer: The last person has the apple still in the basket.

Still a reatarted answer but my friend is more retarted than the card.

What do you think? Friend retarted or no?

Wow dude...thats even to much for me...*head explodes*

Status
Not open for further replies.