• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

The Kaliim Quiz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 14
----------The Kaliim Quiz----------

The Rules:
  • Anyone in possession of Jack :)pir:) can ask a question about something seen in SotHM 1-8 and TLP 1 and 2.
  • Once someone answers to the question correctly the person that asked the question needs to confirm the answer, after which the person that answered the question becomes in possession of :pir: and asks a new question.
  • Posts not related to the question are not allowed.
  • You cannot ask a question if you are not in possession of Jack.
  • If nobody answers a question that's been asked for longer than 24 hours Jack is up for grabs and anyone can ask the next question.
  • If Jack is up for grabs because your question wasn't answered you cannot ask a new question, someone else must.
  • Partial answers will be counted as correct if nobody fully answers within 24 hours.

Level 14
Damn, I was hoping that you at least remembered this. I didn't want to ask anything tricky because I thought you might not remember it but this is as general as it can get. Well, the names of the saviors, other than Nikola, are Milan, Lazar and the fourth savior's name is unknown. Now, try to remember who he met first, Milan or Lazar(if you recall the dream in SotHM 5, after Luna dies).

Level 14
Actually, he met Milan first. He has known Milan almost his whole life. He met Lazar when he moved to East Bizol and he met the fourth savior at the start of the Rise of the Serpent.

Well, since nobody answered correctly Jack is up for grabs. Anyone is free to ask the next question.

Level 14
Damn, I was hoping this would catch on. It still might so...

The goal of the Holy Mother was to enter Kaliim and drain the realm's energy and claim it for herself.

Since it's been a while I won't wait for a conformation and I'll ask the next question:

In the second chapter of the Lone Panther series, what was the name with which the two headed baby monster addressed Henry Pediment(the main guy)?

Level 14
Well, I'm glad to see some activity here. :)

Now, to keep it moving(at a slow pace at least):

"There is no heaven, there is no hell. There is only this world and it's dark reflection and we do not know in which of the two worlds we are."
"And in those days men shall seek death and shall not find it and they shall desire to die and death shall fly from them".

Level 14
Guys, you need to keep track of the question. The Dark one is the correct answer, to the previous question(how does the twin headed baby call Henry).

Anyway, since I'm in possession of Jack:

What "device" did William and Nikola use to destroy the undead siege engine(that skull contraption) during the Siege of Zambilion?

Level 1
How did she die
She dies while they were trying to escape from bandits who had attacked the town in which they were present. Nikola went inside the castle & castle gates were closed but Luna was outside. One bandit threw a spear & killed her.

How did it affect him
I will see the cinematic again to answer that one.

Level 14
Lol, Misha, you can't ask a bunch of questions if a part of your earlier one wasn't answered. Anyway, it's already been answered in a few posts but to sum up: As Zelda said, she was killed with a spear from a bandit during a bandit raid on Acitosh years before the events in the Sect of the Holy Mother. Once she spoken to Nikola in SotHM 4 she gave him an understanding on things, advice, on what to do and how to think.

Now, since it's been way too long:
Name at least three different monsters which were seen in Black Riverside during Nikola's visit.

Level 1
A God is as long as its followers are.
The sect of the holy mother(meaning the original sect formed of Holy mother formed by Serpent) was completely destroyed so Holy Mother was defeated.

Status
Not open for further replies.