1. Updated Resource Submission Rules: All model & skin resource submissions must now include an in-game screenshot. This is to help speed up the moderation process and to show how the model and/or texture looks like from the in-game camera.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. DID YOU KNOW - That you can unlock new rank icons by posting on the forums or winning contests? Click here to customize your rank or read our User Rank Policy to see a list of ranks that you can unlock. Have you won a contest and still havn't received your rank award? Then please contact the administration.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Don’t forget to sign up for the Hive Cup. There’s a 555 EUR prize pool. Sign up now!
    Dismiss Notice
  4. The Hive Workshop Cup contest results have been announced! See the maps that'll be featured in the Hive Workshop Cup tournament!
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Units have been turned into heroes in our latest Icon Contest! Vote for the best icon set at the Icon Contest #18 Poll!
    Dismiss Notice
  6. The poll for Hive's 12th Concept Art Contest is up! Go cast your vote for your favourite genie!
    Dismiss Notice
  7. The raddest synthwave tracks were chosen - Check out our Music Contest #12 - Results and congratulate the winners!
    Dismiss Notice
  8. Check out the Staff job openings thread.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

The Great Youtube Thread

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by BlackEnvyX, Feb 12, 2019.

1. Abelhawk

Abelhawk

Resources:
    Resources:
    Hey there! I'm Abelhawk, the creator of the surprisingly successful WarCraft III Easter Eggs series on my YouTube channel. Besides Easter eggs, I've branched off to talking about behind-the-scenes stuff, unused beta content, and fun facts. My videos have even put me in contact with a former Blizzard developer who I was able to interview. In the future, I hope to provide World Editor tutorials, and once Warcraft 3 Reforged comes, who knows?

2. HellHoundX

HellHoundX

Resources:
    Resources:

okaaayyyy i will let you

3. WTii

WTii

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    www.youtube.com/wtiiwarcraft
    Get ready for Warcraft 3 Reforged with WTii | Warcraft 3 Gameplay Commentary for Customs, Melee & Guides!

Yes, the channel is mine.

4. Shar Dundred

Shar Dundred

Resources:
    Packs:
    Maps:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    Haven't done anything yet, but why not share the channel. Might be doing something with it at some point.
    Shar Dundred

@Ujimasa Hojo also has a Youtube channel, using it to showcase his models.

5. YetAnotherYoutuber

YetAnotherYoutuber

Video Producer

Resources:
    Resources:
    I record custom campaigns (sometimes also other singleplayer projects than just campaigns) in wc3 and also various other games. Its mostly all with commentary (except my older videos).
    YetAnotherYoutuber

6. SLICED

SLICED

Resources:
    Resources:
    I used to make Warcraft III content a few years ago. It was mostly about tutorials and some custom campaign playthroughs.. I thought about going back to making some more videos like them but these past few years have been a bit rough...
    Still, if anyone would like to watch some of the stuff I made, I'd gladly appreciate it and, who knows, with enough support I might have the motivation to continue what I started :D Enjoy !

Sliced Orange OVI

7. Retera

Retera

Tool Reviewer

Resources:
    Models:
    Tools:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Hi guys! My YouTube channel has just reached 100 subscribers and contains lots of Warcraft 3 tutorial videos regarding how to use my Matrix Eater software for 3D editing. I have videos on importing model portraits into existing models, adding attachment points, giving the Paladin model file alternate animations to turn into a bird, and even a weird tirade about Geoset Anims. Sometimes the channel splits off to feature real life or entertainment/trolling content, but usually the most parody style videos where I go off the hook are kept in Unlisted mode.
    TheShorka

The channel is named TheShorka, because Shorka is the name of my main World of Warcraft character. But I am the sole owner of the channel.

There is also a sub-channel that I created under the same YouTube login called Soothing World Editor that focuses on making content without purpose. But this channel has not been updated recently:
    Soothing World Editor

Edit: here is a sample of the kind of fun we have on TheShorka channel:

Last edited: Feb 21, 2019
  8. Naze

Naze

Arena Moderator

Resources:
    Icons:
    Skins:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Thread sticky-ed.

9. BlackEnvyX

BlackEnvyX

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Thank you so much everyone for your channels and thank you Naze for stickying this thread!
    I've been away for a while and I'm sorry about that, been working 50-60 hour work weeks until recently. But the list is updated now with all the channels in the thread.