• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

The Fallen!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
omfg, how can no one had thought of them before?
They gotta be implemented, they surely are the most representive mobs from Diablo!
More info here!
Triggering their cowardice shouldn't be much of a problem
I think red-tinted trolls should be the best model for them, except if you make one of course ;)

No, but seriously, the five of them are easy to trigger, give a lot "Diablo-spirit", are fun to play against and adds a lot of flavor to the game in its integrity.

Level 17
They fit better outside if you ask me.
Keep zombies, skeletons, ghouls inside the dungeon and make the fallen outside.
You can have some of them inside, but not a high amount of them. But make a small camp here and there where they are, just like in diablo 2 :p

Level 17
Is there any posibility of a new area? Like an area before you enter the place with zombies and so on? or is there already used to much terrain?

It could be like on this image?

Acording to the fact that this map has a "beautiful" outdoor area, i dont think it will fit in.
But i was thinking of talking with CW about having that in the next map.
I dont think that an area like this will be in the first map, but maybe in the next one (atleast i hope so =))

BTW, isnt that off-topic? :p

Status
Not open for further replies.