• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Role Playing Game] The Ending of the Gods

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
Hi guys, I am working on a project called The Ending of the Gods. This occurs on a country of a planet named Lazarus. The heroes use modls based on the villager man, so it will have a lot of attachments. I have created four playable races so far (you will pick one at the beguining):
Bastiush'Dron: They are the most important rac becouse they praise no god. Does not matter what race you pick you will end up in a Beastiush'Dron village and they will give you the quest of killing the god you choose. Instead of gods they praise aspects, that unlike gods, are bound to the mortal world, and are, therefor, more trustable. They see gods as evil creatures that only involve with mortals to ask them for help. In game they wil have lots of spells that are a way to ask help to the ancients.
Ragnarok: This creatures praise Fenrir. They are
always destroying, it is the only thing their master has teached them. In game they will have lots of fire related spells and will also be able of becoming
werewolves!
Odinus'Kar: They praise Alkanos. They are always looking to expand their knowledge, and expand their magical power. In game they will have powerfull channling spells and also lots of ways to avoid combat (via spells)
Necros'Tharan: They praise Tumulos. They are masters at the use of poisons and at summoning undad minions to battle. In game most of the spells will be channeling and they will have the ability of summoning a demon.
It will be a RPG where your target is to kill one god of the following:

Fenrir the Destroyer: Fenrir is the god of destruction and wild beasts. He opposed to the creation
of the Sun, but no one listened. They reduced the number of beast significantly by creating it.
He, to get revnge on the other gods, created the Moon,
a source of dark magic that blesses Fenrir's followers during its stage of full power (Night)
Shaaz, the Light Bringer: She is the goddess of ight and hates evry other god. She was the creator
of life on Lazarus and also one of its more recent problems. She got furious when her creations
started praising other gods that she considers umpure (all of them). Her rage has led to the lose of many lifes.
The only reason she is still alive is that she is the most powerful god.
Alkanos, Lord of the Arcane Arts: He is the god of unaltered magic (not Holy nor Dark), he shares his power
with all creaturs that ask for it, but they are only able to use it if they are worth it, many of those creatures are
not so they alter that power to suit their needs (with the help of other gods). He can also manipuate time, but
he never uses that power with a bad propouse.
Tumulos, the lord of the Void: Tumulos is the ruler of the Void and the god of death. His armies of undeads
, demons and other evil creatures would do every thing in order to doom more souls to the Void. He is considered
evil, although he never really involves with the mortal world nor orders his soldiers to, they are just creatures
born with the goal of ending the world of the living.

Choose the one you would like to kill!
Feedback is appreciated!
Credits to mckill2009 for helping with triggers. More credits will be added when I have more peopole on the projct team. I'vo got a list of model/skin/icon credits and will be released with the map.
P.S: Sorry if an "E" is missing, my keyboard sucks.
P.S.S: No screenies yet available, I need someone good with terrain.

Last edited:

Chaosy

Tutorial Reviewer
Level 40
Just a few things I want to point out.

1. since this is a RPG you need a special story for each god. For example if I choose to kill Shaaz you can't run the same quest line as the one who leads to Fenrir's death. Because I don't see any way they would act the same way and therefore they wouldn't end up in the same place.

2. the thread lacks info use something like:

Introduction
Features
Characters
Screenshots
Progress
Credits

3. change the color of Alkanos it hurts my eyes.

Status
Not open for further replies.