• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

The... Emails... JUST KEEP COMING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 12
"When you post a new thread, or reply to a topic, you can choose to automatically add that thread to your list of subscribed threads, with the option to receive email notification of new replies to that thread.
Default Thread Subscription Mode:"

I'm tired of getting these e-mails of updates on topics that I have posted in. I set the option (above) to "No Email notification"
They don't stop!!!
I want it to stop sending emails!!!

EDIT: Hmm, can this be moved to bug report section.

Level 2
Then we won't know which threads are updated, Deaod.

The way I fix this problem is email filtering.

I have a folder called HiveShit and it has 600 mails.

Level 4
no he wants to Make a new check box in the OPTIONS under the Message that allows the user to chose does he want to get emailed about it or not.... So that way he can still keep the track of some threads while not knowing what is happened in those ho he doesnt want to be emailed about .
i think:
GREAT IDEA!!! THE THING THAT MY EMAIL IS FULL OF HIVE'S STUFF THAT I DONT REALLY NEED MAKES ME SICK BY JUST THINKING ABOUT IT....

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.