• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

The Dream Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 12
Mostly for me its getting injured in some way, like getting shot or stabbed, then waking up to a fraction of that pain. Around the time I developed a problem with my leg, I had been stabbed in my dream in the spot that was causing all the problems. Weird stuff.

Level 22
Well I recently had a fly related dream: I am able to fly without wings, or move to any place I want, create fire out of my hand and even destroy a person by just using my mind. In the dream I feel I have more power than others who don't have these abilities.

Level 27
Alright, I've merged all the Dream threads
If anyone makes any more, they will be quickly merged or deleted

Please, no need for multiple threads on essentially the same exact topic, please keep it all in the same place.

Finally.

Oh, few days ago I dreamed some old fat woman is thorwing bags with used medical equipment at me. Weird, isn't it?

Level 8
Finally.

Oh, few days ago I dreamed some old fat woman is thorwing bags with used medical equipment at me. Weird, isn't it?

Wierd, but cool dream XD
ghosts.jpg

Level 8
Many months ago i dreamed that some wierd alliens came to my house and wanted to killed me with their weird ninja skills o_O.. but then i pwned one of the guy with a kick in the stomatch :ccool:.. i dont remember more >.<.

Level 6
I believe (if the description is accurate) the dream could symbolize the loss, or the complete disconnection of you and another, perhaps a relationship which is to be "devoured" unless you have something else to say about the manner.

Okay, was just checking my emails and found this reply to my thread ('tas been merged lol) and I think I know who it is. Okay thanks dude I owe you my life.

Vunjo

Hosted Project: SC
Level 14
In your own dreams, you have dominance over everyone and everything.

yeah, everybody says it, but it's not true if you do not know that you are dreaming. I knew that i was dreaming like 3 times in my hole life. And all of those 3 times I woke up pretty fast, so I couldn't "control" anything :D

Status
Not open for further replies.