• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

The Daily Peon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 18
1385853503463.jpg

Level 19
Terrible is perhaps a bit exaggerated, but it's like any other strong alcohol - it's not made to taste good, it's made to get you drunk >.>

7 pages made entirely by me based on research I have to make on the history of the Sound Dues... I thought it would be a great topic because it was local history, but oh how I regret that decision... 7 fucking pages... >.>
Worst thing is that this sweet girl asked me if I came to our common friend's party tomorrow, and I'd long wanted to score her, but no no, karma's catching up on me

Level 19
Yeah, and the school site where we must upload to has sensors and sh*t. I know I have saturday and sunday, but that's my whole weekend! I've been waiting the whole week to go crazy partying this friday and tomorrow...
*Leaves room to go cry alone on the toilet*

Level 19
You know, all of those awfully large random pictures are irritating for the nature of forums... >.>

Besides, their unintelligent content, is against the nature of DP, which is a group of quite smart guys, as far as I know. Instead, listen to this revelation I just got from facebook, about the very meaning of life;

Douglas Adams, the creator of the legendary story "The Hitchhikers guide to Galaxy", said that he chose forty-two for the Ultimate Answer to Life, the Universe and Everything because it was, as he put it, 'the silliest of numbers'.
He took the secret of WHY exactly forty-two should be the answer with him to his grave.
BUT!
In Japanese, 42 is pronounced 'shi ni'. 'Shi ni' incidentally also means 'to die'.
He told us the meaning of life is to die. He kept that secret for forty fucking years, and it was the most mundane answer possible all along.
I think we can all die happy now.

Level 23
While I admire you trying to make this place smarter, you simply can't use 'smart' and 'Facebook' in the same place.

And that hardly seems like the answer to me. Usually things such as this get fans to figure out the most schizophrenic solutions to the answers, while in reality he may have just picked 42 because he liked it.

Status
Not open for further replies.