• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

The Daily Peon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 17
Escaped with Burrows
A peon named Terradont was brutally attacked yesterday by a band of undead. He managed to escape by hiding in burrow after burrow while the undead destroyed his beloved home.
Now he is trying to rebuild his home at an unknown location, but rumor has it that his location has been revealed by the undead. Read more at page 11.

Level 7
SHOCK STORY ! ! !
---------------------------------------------------------------------

While he was mining, a sludge creature crawled upon him and raped him! Also, in that night, the raped miner, Grubash Lubonk, was murdered by his wife in an act of deep jealousy. Pictures and more shock stories at p. 666

Level 19
Shocking news! Right from our reporter in Ogrimmar.

''Thank you, Nichita. Here I stand, Fussiler, right next to the workplace of the peons. Incredible news has come! Warchief Thrall, wanting to make the peons less slavish and more Orcish, have made a Peon Day! This is a small step for Orcanity, but a big one Peonity! I stand now, watching the Peons dance of happyness because they got finally a day free in the whole year, which is rare. The only day they ever got free was when the Shadow council was destroyed. A great day for the Peons! However, there were also some people protesting because peons would ''defile'' the air with their stank if not working. Now live, here is the leader of the peons, Mork!''
''No work work more!''
''Well, that's clear enough!''

Read more at Pag. 2.

Level 18
Breaking news
CORRUPTION IN THE ASHENVALE MINES

Yesturday a far seer found out about a number of gold thefts in the mines of Ashenvale,he claims that after his outpost started using more than 50 food the 5 peons working in the mine started to take 4 of the gold for themselfs.They 've been sentensed to death by becoming wofl food.

If you see someting like this, please report to your local barracks.

Level 18
THE OGRIMAR SHAMAN
Yesterday after the death of a respected grunt the shaman who killed him by casting a crapy Bloodlust was executed during night fall.Our reporter Trolman got a picture after the execution!Read more on page 8.

Also i'll add a pic from my last story.And Misha the grunt was ok but nothing special 2/5.

Status
Not open for further replies.