• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

The Daily Peon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 18
Oh you mean tleno's group of rag-tag peasant rebels?Also furbolgs live in kalimdor and where on the eastern continent.Also how will you summon your draenei friends from outland anyways?
And is this the new place we will talk about the upcoming war?

Level 11
Actually, the furbolgs joined me. So did the enviromentalists, and so did the flower army (We're using them for our heavy siege units)
Also, the Sporrgar joined us. They said that dictator Alagremm is a stinky commie. Pity yourself.
BTW, I destroyed all the nagas in Zangermarsh cus they were hurting water. And that's just SICK.

This war is making me want to make a quick and stupid map.

EDIT: Done. I was actually quite suprised at how balanced it turned out.
http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/maps-564/daily-peon-aos-155867/

Level 18
I dont need non-human allys in this time of war.I got no problem living right next a nation of ones but i dont want to owe them nothing.Also this is kinda offtopic,we should be talking in the war thred.(i feel like doing a terrain 2 but i dont have any ideas)

Level 23
Well, I have my own economy now, so I can give you your 500000 gold back... plus my high elves brought some blood elves with them to show in zoos as what can a great wise being become. I can give you some for murderin'!

Status
Not open for further replies.