• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Picture] In this morning Khaled decided to do something new. Khaled:Ah, I'm just bored of this bar

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 10
In this morning Khaled decided to do something new.
Khaled:Ah, I'm just bored of this barrens, I'll join The Daily Peon but first, I'll read this Rule book.

Attachments

• 30177.jpg
    30177.jpg
    680.1 KB · Views: 63
Level 23
I love small house forts! :D
Good I simply love small beginnings!

You could have used some environment around the house, but it is still quite good. Also, it looks like there is a weird time-dimensional continuom under the book.

By the way, where is this?

Level 19
Welcome to da Daily Peon! I see your'e inspired alot by the Warhammer-Orcs - me 2, though only in my private maps... A guy like you will always be welcome in Argus when I manage to clean out those Hippies & Demons...

Well, also note that I'm a DP-Lore freak, so I kinda know it all - Just ask if you wanna know something... Oh and by the way, you are now in Trolmanian territory, so watch every step you take...

Status
Not open for further replies.