• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Introduction

Status
Not open for further replies.

FaNaTo

F

FaNaTo

Hey there,
I was bored when my eyes found this message,
" Hello FaNaTo!
Please introduce yourself to The Hive Workshop! "

So thats kindof what im doin here,,
I'm FaNaTo, Young Dude From The Netherlands.
In the past years I created a lot of stuff with photoshop (did easy stuff in the beginning but slowly i started harder projects)
but recently I got bored and wanted to do something new, so I decided to start skinning for wc3, actually this decision wasn't that impulsive.. I was bored at wc3, wanted something new, started downloading some skins here, and I was bored again.. So I read a tutorial, tried something.. but I failed.. Now I just uploaded a skin.. but apparently I'm the only one who can view it, cus when I'm not on my account or somebody else checks it out.. It simply isn't there... That's kinda weard, I'll give it some more time before I ask somebody about it..

Well that's kinda me.. Cya :aht:

Status
Not open for further replies.