A bit of Irish never hurts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tri

Tri

Level 2
Aye, that be what I am. Irish, full blooded lol. The name's Tri, or rather that's what most people know me as. I've been playing Blizzard games for a very long time, too long in fact that I can't remember the first day I played a Blizzard game :-/

I took about 6 years off of gaming to go to college and set thing straight (not a complete waste but still). As now that all I do is work, sleep, eat, etc. I missed playing games like WC3. I played WoW for a bit, but got kinda bored, wasn't sure why but I just got bored with it. Than it hit me, I really missed playing WC3, for a simple fact that there was so much to do. Either it was playing the campaigns, to TD games, Hero wars, and just plain out playing User created maps. Got to love it you know?

I mean sure Blizzard does a great job, but when it comes to ideas, and such its the gamers that have true ideas lol. I guess that's about all I can put here, besides that I started playing blizzard games when I lived in Ireland but thats... prob. it...

Tri

Tri

Level 2
lol aye, thank you both :) I'm glad to be here. It took me awhile before I found this place too. I was beginning to think most WC3 players just up and left. Kinda made me sad slightly.

Tri

Tri

Level 2
There were 500000 people on Garena a few days ago, so there's bound to be at least a million players out there ;)
For a 10-year old game, that's extremely impressive!

Seriously? wow... -.- I really feel out of the loop then. And I agree ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.