• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Im new, and yet old here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 12
Yeah, i created my profile around -08, but if i remember correctly, HiveWorkShop should have sent a e-mail about some information about my acc & stuff, but i didnt find it because it went to trashmail and was deleted and i were never able to log on, until i finally tried the 'forgotten password' thingy. Ive been checkin models & skins & maps for guite long time, so i kinda know kinda lots in here.
I dont want to put TOO long txt here, so i just make a few notes
-i like makin maps,but i always get bored after i make like ½ of a map.
-> thats why i never finish anything!
-I dno how to make models, but i THINK i know how to make skins
-> never tried either of those
-im from finland!
-> and ofc, i like Kitabatake's works...and enjoy this site
-I DONT SMOKE, drink alcohol or use drugs (is it too personal?)
->'Remember, dont do druuuuuuuuugs!'
NOT MENTIONING: i love makin crappy jokes, such as Rick Roll, and im almost always bored

For the end, id like to add: read why i posted this now, and dont expect much from me either than +rep,comments & rating.
Hope im welcomed in here:infl_thumbs_up:

Level 12
I dont like force being with me, except if its the force of the KITTEHS!

PS: i forgot to mention that i love cats...and no im not female!

EDIT: do NOT ask me to play DotA, NEVER EVER EVER NEVER. Its not really bad tbh, but its just too simple for a game, and BNet is overflowing with DotA. IF YOU LIKE DOTA,...then you do!

In other words: BNET IS GOING TO BE OVERFLOWED WITH DOTA! RUN FOR YE LIVES!

Last edited:
Level 18
I dont like force being with me, except if its the force of the KITTEHS!

PS: i forgot to mention that i love cats...and no im not female!

EDIT: do NOT ask me to play DotA, NEVER EVER EVER NEVER. Its not really bad tbh, but its just too simple for a game, and BNet is overflowing with DotA. IF YOU LIKE DOTA,...then you do!

In other words: BNET IS GOING TO BE OVERFLOWED WITH DOTA! RUN FOR YE LIVES!

The cattypuss is with you

Level 12
Btw, i got a thing to say for the start:

LETS RISE UP AND FIGHT EA GAMES for buying WestWood(C&C) & Rockstar Studios(gta)!

Status
Not open for further replies.