• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

The creation of models, their skills and such

Level 16
Perhaps it has been too vague for me to describe the power of the "Forums." I will now, under the request of one of the great moderators, Mecheon, describe this massive beast-- its power, it impurities, and how it lives as a sequel to my wc3sear.ch field guide. As, and through the eyes of a novice, I will do my best to explain what goes on in the Frame Forum

Liek, wtf is da Fram Forum????//

Usually, forums are fields, or stone abberations, that must live on the enchantments in the inscriptions on stone to survive. The Frame Forum is actually a titanic metal forge. Constantly spewing steam, it last longer burning away and recycling itself slowly than just sitting there, eroding and requiring constant repairs. The metal is soft in some areas, and tough in others. Those that do not want the foolish words of younglings forge in the near-impervious metal of the forge, while those who are open to ideas forge and carve engravements on the softer metal, usually closer the Mecheus's lair. This ends my small description, and in the next paragraph, I will describe Mecheus and its close relative in its genus

Moderators of the Frame Forum

Excluding Admins, which have the power to crush anything in any forum, there are only two species of Moderator in theses plains. They are of the genuses Moderati Mecheus and Moderati RightFielius. Rightfielius is a docent creature, filled with the culture of civilization today, also known as "rox0r2, h1p h0p, and funkz0r2." The other, Mecheus, is the dominating species, and thus, poses the most threat to the ignorant beings I have seen try to desecrate this relatively tranquil forum, often trying to tame a Moderator, also known as "Reporting," in order to get the Moderator to use its skill to create a Frame (Model) for them, or to utilize the skill of a responding chiseler. These result in massive scarrings, usually in groups of 3-15 ignorant little bugs. We have seen Mecheus curse them before, and it has been fun watching them fry over the Mecheus's plasmus fire.

Classes of Frames

These beings, known as frames, are, once created and brought into the data flow of wc3sear.ch, easily manufactured and duplicated as they please, but if abused, usually at the cost of the illegitimate little being. I will now describe the types of Frames

-Reclori - by exposing an existing frame to new lights and/or electrocuting them a couple times with ion lightning, these frames change color. The inhumane and often stupid manipulation, often wasting a good frame, and also a lot of electricity, results in a poorly made Frame.

-Geomerus - also known as "Fusion," this manipulates the biological and atomic structure of two frames, creating a fusion, like an exchange of body parts. However, most Geomeri are better than this, the only cost are the leftover body parts :twisted: . Sadly, the naive younglings that roam wc3sear.ch often prejudice these frail beings, but the elder, wiser, beings see great power in them, and manipulate them well. Noting this prejudice, the notable slayer of prejudice, Vexorius, often scars them for such a sinful act. This also includes .mdl editing, also known as Modliditing

-Modliskin - The only form of forging I know, we take either our own handmade body-art (Skins), but usually those provided, to add some zazz and tang to a Frame. Most have been modified well, and thus look great. This is an offbranch of Geomerus, and faces the same prejudice

-Scrathing - The most revered and amazing way, this involves assembling the model from pure aether, thus creating a powerful one, at least in professional cases. Sadly, they are still prejudiced, some because of mediocracy. And there are also beings who are actually "Trolls," mutated ones, malignant and all-hating.

Why does Mecheus scar?

The olden phrase, "iF u look 4 truble ur guna find it" clearly displays all motive for its ways. These naive fools, try to make Mecheus and his lesser, but skilled brethren, their temporary slaves, only to be slaughtered to death by the own mistake, and even to fail to heed the big, bold, red sign on the Forum's forehead that says, NO REQUESTS IN THIS FORUM

Sadly, about 12 have been scarred in the past two moons, since October, about 16% of all scarrings! Luckily, the ones he ahs slain are the ignorant little runts we call "no0bz" and "r3t4rdz." They fail to realize the painstaking work and labor required to forge a being, especially to fit a mind not of their own. There is the forging itself, in the abstract idea and in the Frame, the design of its bodyart, and lastly, the creation of the bodyart and testing. Such naive fools should heed those warnings, but yet they do not learn, and face the wrath of Mecheus.

Conclusion

What have we learned in this?
  • Reclori have the lowest potential possible.
  • Making (or at least attempting) to make Frame forgers your slaves will get your scarred or driven deep, deep, deep into the ground
  • Geomerus and Scrathing Frames are usually the best, and lastly
  • There is more work to framing than it seems

As the sun sets, I enter the last little bits of data in this public blogger, and close this essay :twisted:

Level 9
Just ban his IP, he has only had one post, created the stupidest name, and is asking (not really asking) to be perma-banned.....

Level 12
aarkshark said:
Just ban his IP, he has only had one post, created the stupidest name, and is asking (not really asking) to be perma-banned.....

He doesn't deserve to be banned. He's just being a silly person making his own observations. :roll:

Level 1
Wow I really got excited there when I saw that title... I'd have liked to have made a dwarf that actually has a QUIVER NOT JUST THE BOW AND STILL HAS A RIFLE IN HIS HAND SOMETIMES! Can someone please make a tutoral on making models :lol: ?

Level 5
Yeah that guy speaks way to much, when i looked at your sticky on how to make a model and a skin together i accualy read that...But this guy typed so much that i was drooling wile i read HEY BUCO U KNOW YOU COULD OF MADE A SUMMERY ABOUT THAT, YOU NEEDED TO PUT SO MUCH FUCKING DETAIL sheeeeeeez boot that jew (and yes jews talk and type to much trust me my cousin is a jew and he talks to much) :roll: