• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

The Burning Apocalipse

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 7
...Finaly the portal stand open. From its inside, camed a creature from hell - the last of the biggest dreadlords - Mephistroth
- My Lord! - shouted an excited orc warlock - welcome to our land full of weaklings, bless us in the name of the Burning Legion, we are at your orders, my Lord.
Fantastic - said mighty nathrezim - abandon this land, we are going to the sea, to the tomb of Sargeras, His soul was struggling for too long in the deeps of ocean. It's time to intergrate our lords body and soul together and for all internity. He was waiting too long, now, his time has come, time for a new age, the Burning Apocalipse...

wowlogo2800.jpg

Hi, there all!
I would like to introduce my latest project which I'm on for a year now. My main idea is to show all the enviroment of 'World of Warcraft' but in full Role Playing Game.

Story:

The Story is starting in a forgotten hill at Barrens where fanatistic acolite Yarrog Baneshadow had a vision from the last remaining living lord of the dreadlords - Mephistroth, about the new apocalipse and rising demons again on the lands of Azeroth.

Our Hero:

Well, hard to say on this part of the campaign we are the bad guy :grin:, one of the Burning Blade's spy, orcish warrior Grothar. All hes abillities will be the same as from WoW, and unlike the normal rpg's I want to make mine campaign a fully free will, so most of the time player will have to choose to kill, or to spare someone's life, and the story line may be different if you will choose other options,

What's Done:
- Professions - ||||||||||||||||||.. 90%
- Terrain - |||||||||||||||..... 75%
- Sleep System - |||||||||||||||||||| 100%
- Backpack System - |||||||||||||||||||| 100%
- Conversation System - |||||||||||||||||||| 100%
- Dairy System - |||||||||||||||||||| 100%
-Weather System - |||||||||||||||||||| 100%
- Quests - ||||||||||.......... 50%
- Textures & Models - ||||||||||||........ 60%
- Summary Done - ||||||||||||||...... 70%

Attachments

• pa1.jpg
    pa1.jpg
    85.6 KB · Views: 150
  • pa2.jpg
    pa2.jpg
    76 KB · Views: 149
  • pa3.jpg
    pa3.jpg
    89.6 KB · Views: 152
  • pa4.jpg
    pa4.jpg
    100.4 KB · Views: 129
  • p6.jpg
    p6.jpg
    367.3 KB · Views: 135
Level 9
Looks interesting. By the way it's Apocalypse and there are quite a few spelling grammar errors in your first post you might want to look into.

It is quite a daunting task taking on the entire World of Warcraft, but i suppose if you really want it done you'll get there. Also, in the first picture what's with the green trees in durotar?

Status
Not open for further replies.