• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

the "Build" icon position

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 10
I have used this method, but it doesn't change my button position.

[CmdBuild]
Art=CommandBasicStruct
Buttonpos=2,1

[CmdBuildHuman]
Art=CommandBasicStructHuman
Buttonpos=2,1

[CmdBuildOrc]
Art=CommandBasicStructOrc
Buttonpos=2,1

[CmdBuildNightElf]
Art=CommandBasicStructNightElf
Buttonpos=2,1

[CmdBuildUndead]
Art=CommandBasicStructUndead
Buttonpos=2,1

and used the correct directory
units\CommandFunc.txt

every single button pos change works fine, but the Build one... What to do if it's been hardcoded?

Last edited:
Level 38
Maybe you don't understand that trick, then. You disable/hide the build buttons for ALL builders, then you give them a spellbook that collides with their build orderid and the coordinates of that spellbook are the new coordinates of build.

Level 10
Maybe you don't understand that trick, then. You disable/hide the build buttons for ALL builders, then you give them a spellbook that collides with their build orderid and the coordinates of that spellbook are the new coordinates of build.
I don't know, maybe you are right, but I've done everything like it was said and it didn't effect. The problem is that tha Build icon never goes anywhere even if I hide it. Could you give me an example of the working map, please?

Status
Not open for further replies.