• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Button Positioning of Upgrade to?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 7
How would I change the button positioning of an upgrade to icon? As an example, a house upgrades to a hotel, how can a change the positioning of the "build hotel" button?
Thanks, :grin:

Level 16
Simply change hotel button position in object editor. Here is the preview of button positions:

55576d1243439355-spell-position-pozicije.jpg

Level 7
Simply change hotel button position in object editor. Here is the preview of button positions:

55576d1243439355-spell-position-pozicije.jpg

I know the button positioning, as it is a simple grid, and anyone above 7 years old should aswell, but where is the field needed to change it's positioning? is it in stats-? Tech-?

Level 13
btw that button positions are almost not working,when you have attack,build structure,stop and abilities like that......

and the icon that i wanted to be (down,left - where is none of that abilities) were not down left......

Level 13
just try to do this please

unit with build structure ability,blink,blink,stomp,mana burn,avatar,patrol,move,stop,hold position

and one more ability Chain that must be up,right (on place of attack)

the build structure shit does not allow me to put Chain ability up,right if i have more abilities too

Status
Not open for further replies.