• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

The better wiki.

Better wiki

• Wikipedia/Encyclopedia

Votes: 18 90.0%
  • Uncyclopedia

Votes: 2 10.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
I just wanna know which wiki is better in your opinion. Encyclopedia or Uncyclopedia. For me Uncyclopedia is better because of its humor and the way that it's not there to just give information to people, but to entertain or disgust them

Last edited:
Level 6
Wikipedia doesn't tell the truth?

wikipedia just tells the primary informations about things, while uncyclopedia tells about how that thing is viewed by the community or articles that are just made to give people some laughs. Kinda failed on that post, mind that

Lol how can uncyclopedia be better than wikipedia?
Give me a break, Uncyclopedia takes 1 minute to load for me and the interface ugh. I don't think it uses AJAX either. And it also has ads.

1 minute of loading is your personal problem. That doesn't mean everyone takes 1 minute to load Uncyclopedia. and ads in Uncyclopedia are just links to other wikis and real ads in there is very very VERY rare, almost non-existent

and please dont flame on this

Last edited:
wikipedia just tells the primary informations about things, while uncyclopedia tells about how that thing is viewed by the community or articles that are just made to give people some laughs. Kinda failed on that post, mind that

1 minute of loading is your personal problem. That doesn't mean everyone takes 1 minute to load Uncyclopedia. and ads in Uncyclopedia are just links to other wikis and real ads in there is very very VERY rare, almost non-existent

and please dont flame on this

1. I'm not flaming
2. I was comparing the speed of both sites and seeing that it takes 1 minute to load uncyc and 2 seconds to load encyc, boy I don't think that's a 'personal problem' as you call it.
The interface in uncyc is also a mess.

Status
Not open for further replies.