• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Fake truths: DO NOT BELIEVE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
THE FOLLOWING IS NOT FAKE, LOL.

Blizzard contains Protoss and Night Elves.
God is evil.
Satan is good.
The male of night elves are known as protosi.
Humans don't exist.
Ralle is a bot.
Midnighters is the grim reaper, who therefore, exists.
Phoonix is Icarus.
Jordon is not a bot.
Giant_crab is a bot.
Immolator is Jordon.
Jordon is the bot of doom, designed to hack your, not ur, password.
Uncyclopedia tells the truth, unlike Wikipedia.
Jordon's blog is created by Jordon (the bot, not the human).
Jordon (the bot) also created Maplestory.
My name is Zezima.
The Jordan river is created by Jordon.
Jordon (the bot, obviously) is not infamous.
Immolator is Wazzz.
Jordon is the most +repped guy banned.
-Peper- is made of peper.
Vermillion Edict is a bitch who spam and say utter nonsense.
Pyrite is a corrupt mod.
Enjoy is not a mod.
The hive workshop is full of bees.
More not-nonsense not coming.

Credits to anyone but Uncyclopedia (the user, not the website), Vermillion Edict for the idea of not putting his name on this post and Thekurt009 for not suggesting the name 'jordon' become used in this not-utter-nonsense.
If you are that stupid believe it. Lol. It is not true or half true or even 1/9999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999 true. I made sure of that by adding (the bot, not the human). Ralle, Phoonix, Midnighters, Giant_crab or whoever who feels annoyed, please don't be annoyed, for it is a 100000000000000% lie. The credits are actually upside-down, so that it will not ruin the lying streak.

P.S. Repeat: This is a lie, do not believe one single bit of it and if you are an admin, please don't infraction me or move this thread or whatever for this. Thank you.

P.P.S. Like I said, this is 100% lies, so stop complaining about this piece of post. There is really a website called Uncyclopedia.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.