• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Campaign] The Ascendant - Idea -

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
"The light. It blinds us all in its glory. And who are we?
The people who bask in that same glory, willingly serving what stood to guard us from the dark.
However, is it truly evil that they are keeping at bay?"

The darkness has long been hiding in fear of judgement by the light.
It's time to finally rise up to them.

Born from Royalty, you are the King of the Dark's son.
Wander through the worlds of darkness, find your answers and finally decide who it is that's truly righteous.
1. 3 Unique Maps
2. Abilities can be obtained from multiple places, which you can decide what combination to do.
3. Specializations can be acquired, i.e. If you chose to be an Acolyte, you can specialize into a Templar or such.
4. Factions/Covenants - unnecessary to the storyline, but each faction has specific quests which can guarantee useful rewards. Again, optional to do.
5. Challenging bosses; yes, expect it from yours truly since that's what I specialize in.

First time to do a campaign, I hope this may catch your interest. I intend to make this different from most rpg campaigns: The light is the enemy, the darkness is your friend. You will finally be able to experience what it feels like to be a villain and cause mayhem for the "good".

Level 5
I hope I can see complex villains. I not saw too many of them.
I've already posted screenshots on Map Development Forums. The Demo is coming out next week! It's going to make your thirst for human blood rush so badly you'd wanna kill everyone. Plus, there are tons of secrets.

Level 8
It's going to make your thirst for human blood rush so badly you'd wanna kill everyone. Plus, there are tons of secrets.
Easy, I just eager for the dramatic and logical perspective.

Status
Not open for further replies.